Last Date:06 Nov,2019
Advt .No:RR Site/HRM/01/2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 107 posts of Steno, Assistant and Various.Interested Candidates may apply only through online mode latest by 06-11-2019. Candidates should read notification carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied posts. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Steno, Assistant and Various
No of post – 107
Pay Scale – Rs 44900,Rs 35400,Rs 21700,Rs 25500
12th /Diploma / B.Sc./ Bachelor’s Degree.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- The online application form will be available on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from Oct 17, 2019 (10:00 Hrs). to Nov 06, 2019 (23:59 Hrs)..
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions . The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card / interview call letter and only the candidates whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card / Call letter will be allowed to appear for written examination / interview, if called for.
- The photograph should be in colour, against a light coloured, preferably white background and if candidates wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and candidates eyes can be clearly seen.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, admission for examination will be rejected / denied.
- The applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue / black ink pen. Unsigned applications will be summarily rejected.
- The signature image in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided.
- Candidates are requested to make note of the login id and password, as they will need this login id to the website to check their application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number, after completion of registration.
- The applicant is required to furnish information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Contact Mobile number, PwBD details and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on Apply=>Online Registration from the top / left menu for Registration.
- The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration in Step 1.
- On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password to apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill all details of his / her Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc.This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage. The sequence of stages are as follows :
2-Work Experience, if any
4-Upload Photo & Signature
- Once the applicant reaches “Submit Application” stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.
- If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he / she can submit the application using “Submit Application” option. Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application. After submission of application, Registration number will be generated. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview.
- The Online Application Process is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete.
- Application Status can be seen by the applicant using “Application Status option” (Apply => Application Status) after Login.
- Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
- Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
- Online Application Form’ without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) , a premier power sector utility, under Department of Atomic Energy, surges ahead with plans of sustained growth and reliable power supply.
- NPCIL has developed comprehensive capabilities in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof. With a mission to produce nuclear power as a safe, environmentally benign and an economically viable source of electrical energy; NPCIL is constantly in search of talents that can perform excellently with determination and will.
- NPCIL believes in philosophy of investing in their people and potential as one of the biggest investments. Thereby, NPCIL HR systems and policies are designed to unleash the latent capability of its people. NPCIL fosters performance based culture coupled with continuous learning; where people have the opportunity to grow and succeed and realize their true potential.
- While the company provides pleasant work environment, it has an established system of rewarding and recognizing the merits. The challenges to the employees of working in hi-tech technology are supported by open and transparent system of interface. This further facilitates in work life balance enhancing the intrinsic motivation.
- NPCIL which has been awarded “Global HR Excellence Award for Talent Management” by World HRD Congress in the year 2013 and “Organization with innovative HR Practices” by Asia Pacific HRM Congress in the year 2014; has achieved major milestone in its journey of safe nuclear power generation which has untold stories of countless people who have strived relentlessly. An equal opportunity employer having core philosophy of being gender neutral has strength of more than 11000 employees existing as cohesive NPCIL pariwar.
click above to download
the employment notification