Last Date:14 Nov,2019
Indian Army (Indian Army) invites application from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 131st Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jul 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 14-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly.
Name of the post – 131st Technical Graduate Course
No of post – 40
Pay Scale – As per norms
Engineering Degree in Civil/ Architecture/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Aeronautical/ Ballistics/ Avionics.
General Information:bank jobs
- Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 131st Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jul 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are
Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
- The date of birth entered in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be
inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams as notified below at Para 3. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC-131 course at IMA, Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 01 Jul 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment / marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Recommended candidates of TGC-131st course (Jul 2020) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC(Tech) course (Oct 2020), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy,Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit, engineering stream-wise upto the number of vacancies available at the time.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. A candidate, if he marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his candidature will be cancelled.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form