Last Date:10 November,2019
Advt. No : 01/2019
Southern Power Distribution Company (TSSPDCL)
TSSPDCL aka Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 2500 Junior Lineman, Junior Assistant & Junior Personnel Officer Vacancy 2019. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.tssouthernpower.com
Name of the post – Junior Lineman
No of post – 2500
Pay Scale – 24340 – 39405/-
SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade.
General Information:bank jobs
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSSPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/printed Application Forms will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the filled-in application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Timings:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
- With a vision to fulfill the expectations of the Government, the Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price.
- With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of 15 districts viz., Mahabubnagar , Narayanpet, Nalgonda , YadadriBhuvanagiri , Suryapet , Siddipet , Medchal , Wanaparthy , Nagarkarnool , Jogulamba Gadwal , SangaReddy , Medak , Hyderabad , Vikarabad and Rangareddy Catering to the power requirements of 9.2 million consumers.
- TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,605 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations 3,102 Nos. of power transformers, 1,220 Nos. of 33 KV feeders 7,263 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 4,22,003 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities.
- Having electrified 6,489 villages , 5,600 general hamlets, 2,059 tribal hamlets, 12,105 Dalit wadas and 5,806 weaker sections colonies TSSPDCL is looking forward to meet many challenges with promise to deliver quality customer services through innovative programmes.
- The philosophy of TSSPDCL is to enhance its performance and emerge stronger by the day to offer its customers the best and value for money.
- TSSPDCL encompasses an area of 15 districts districts viz., Mahabubnagar , Narayanpet, Nalgonda , Yadadri Bhuvanagiri , Suryapet , Siddipet , Medchal , Wanaparthy , Nagarkarnool , Jogulamba Gadwal , SangaReddy , Medak , Hyderabad , Vikarabad and Rangareddy Catering to the power requirements of 8.4 million consumers.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form