Last Date:30 Oct,2019
Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Cooperative Department Jharkhand (AAHCD)
Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible aspirants by Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Cooperative Department Jharkhand (AAHCD Jharkhand) for the recruitment to 17 contractual posts of Assistant Technology Manager and Various.Applications accompanying relevant documets should reach the given address on or before the last date of 30-10-2019 .
Name of the post – Assistant Technology Manager and Various
No of post – 17
Pay Scale – Rs 25000,Rs 15000,Rs 16000
Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Invitation for submitting applications for providing services on contractual basis at the District/Block Level in National Mission on Agricultural Extension & Technology, Jharkhand.
- The Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Cooperative, Government of Jharkhand invites application from unemployed/serving/retired officers of Government of India/State Government Department/Public Sector Undertakings/Private sector organizations or otherwise with requisite qualifications and experience as elaborated below for providing services against following posts on contractual basis.
- Posts advertised shall be filled up only on contractual basis initially for a period of one year. The contract can further
be extended up to 12th plan period on the basis of performance appraisal report.
- The total number of vacancies as indicated above will be filled up as per the requirement strictly in accordance with merit.
- Period of providing services would be for a maximum period of the programme.
- Monthly Performance Monitoring and Appraisal would be carried out to ensure achievement of the objectives behind this arrangement.
- The contract shall be effective from the date of actual contractual engagement.
- The selected personnel would assist the Secretary Agriculture/Director Agriculture/State Nodal Officer/Deputy Commissioner-Cum-Chairman (ATMA) Project Director ATMA/ Deputy Project Director ATMA as the case may be in carrying out various functions and also carry out the instructions issued by Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Cooperative, Govt. of Jharkhand from time to time in a time bound manner.
- Reservations as per the policy of Government of Jharkhand shall be applicable as per district roster.
- Successful candidates on contract basis will have to sign a contractual agreement with the Project Director ATMA of the corresponding district.
- The candidates having age less than 45yrs. Will be preferred. The age criteria for selection of retired personnel will not exceed 65 years or 3 years(1+1+1) whichever earlier.
- The contractual engagement shall not confer any right or claim of extension/absorption under the Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Cooperative, Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Graduate in Agri/ Post Graduate in Agri will be preferred for the post of BTM/ATM.
- Interested candidates can download the application format and other details from the website www.jamtara.nic.in
- The appointing authority for this post will be Project Director ATMA of the corresponding ATMA district. The selection of the candidates for this post would be done by the selection committee in the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner cum Chairman, ATMA of the corresponding districts.
- No traveling allowance etc. will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in interview.
- A waiting list of the candidature will be prepared for each post, which will be valid for one year and vacancies will be filled from the waitlisted candidates in order of merit.
- The number of vacancy can be increased or decrease as per the further decision taken by the State Government.
- The undersigned has the right to cancel the above advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Only eligible candidate of Jamtara district may apply for the above posts.
- Duly filled in application should reach in the office of Project Director ATMA of concerned district on or before 30_10.2019 at 5.00 p.m. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit the application enclosing their details CV in the prescribed format along with attested copies of mark sheets, caste certificate, professional qualification, experience etc. and an application fee of Rs. 500/- (rupees Five Hundred Only) in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Project Director ATMA (Corresponding district) payable at Corresponding district from any nationalized bank.
- Deputy Commissioner cum Chairman ATMA, Jamtara has the right to suspend or cancel this whole process.
- Merit list of the candidates will be published in the news paper and notice board.
- The Directorate of Fisheries is a separate directorate under the Department of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries, Govt of Jharkhand. Its state level headquarter is located at Ranchi and has district level offices in all the 24 districts of Jharkhand. There are two range level offices, namely South Chotanagpur Range and North Chotanagpur Range. Each range is controlled by the Deputy Director Fisheries. Besides these, there is a state level training Center i.e Fish Farmer Training Center (FFTC) at Shalimar Ranchi and Fisheries Research Center (FRC), Dhurwa, Ranchi. FFTC is headed by Deputy Director Fisheries where as FRC is headed by Assistant Director Fisheries.
- Co-operative movement aims at all round economic and social development of small and marginal farmers, artisans and other societies through its operations. For the upliftment of the people of this state in general and the tribal community in particular co-operatives have to play a vital and significant role.
click above to download
the employment notification