Last Date:04 Nov,2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Gujarat Public Service Commission (Gujarat PSC) invites application from eligible candidates for 93 posts of Dental Surgeon.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 04-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Dental Surgeon
No of post – 93
Pay Scale – Rs 53100 – 167800
Bachelors’ degree in Dental Surgery.
General Information:faculty opening
- Eligible candidates will be called for preliminary test, to be held on 02-02-2020. Preliminary test will carry objective type questions. Details of exam will be mentioned admit card of due course. On the basis of preliminary test result, candidates will be shortlisted for personal Interviews.
- The Candidate appointed by direct selection shall require to get himself registered under the Gujarat Dental Council Act,1948, at the time of his application, if he is not so registered.
- The Candidates has to produce necessary documents, in support of Indian Legality / Equivalence if he possesses foreign university degree/experience.
- The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- Candidate shall remain present at every stage of this recruitment Process,otherwise his/ her Candidature shall be rejected by the commission.
- Candidates of General category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates do not need to fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay prescribed application fee.
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree in Dental Surgery obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or Under the Central or State Act in India; or any other Educational Institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University Under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Dental Council of India.
- Disable candidates having disability of OL (One Leg) who can move independently and perform duties can apply for the post. Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.
- There is 02 (Two) reserve post for Physically Disabled and There is no reserve post for Ex. Servicemen.
- Candidates of EWS, S.E.B.C, S.C, and S.T can apply against General Category and criteria of General Category shall apply in that case.
- In Case of Non-availability of Women Candidates in the Respective Category, the reserved post will be allotted to Male Candidates belonging to same category.
- Candidates shall carefully read Advertisement No. and Name of Post Before Applying online. Candidate shall confirm the application only after verifying the details filled in the application form.
- Any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application, or information filled in by the candidate shall not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by the candidate, only the latest confirmed application will be considered by the commission. For candidates belonging to unreserved category the last confirmed application with fees will be considered by the Commission.
- Candidates shall keep ready the certificates required in case of eligibility for interview (in the order mentioned in general instructions). And upload online when asked by Commission.
- Certificates for eligibility for reservation in favour of EWS candidates shall be in the format as prescribed by Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Govt.of Gujarat’s Resolution No: EWS/122019/45903/A, Date: 25/01/2019. G.R.No: EWS/122019/45903/A, Date: 13/9/2019, Whichever may be concerned (Annexure-kh in English and Annexure- g (ગ) in Gujarati). The candidates shall mention the number and date of EWS eligibility certificate while applying online. The validity of the time period of the EWS Eligibility Certificate will be in accordance with the provisions of these
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Gujarat Public Service Commission at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed under article 315(1) in the Constitution of India in 1 May 1960. To select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960.
- As per Article no.316 Constitution of India, State governor has the power to select member and chairman of their own state’s PSC.
- A chairman and members of GPSC can stay on their position till 6 years or 62 years..in both of them which is early.
- To conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
- The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State.
- The principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers.
- All the disciplinary matters affecting the Government servants.
- The claims of reimbursements of legal expenses incurred by Government Servants in defending themselves in legal proceedings initiated against them for the act done or purported to be done by them while executing their duty.
- The claims for granting injury-pensions to Government Servants; and.
- Any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by His Execellancy the Governor.
- These functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form