Last Date:26 Apr,2019
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 1 contractual posts of Senior Research Fellow / Research Fellow.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 26-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Senior Research Fellow / Research Fellow
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 48,000/,Rs. 36,000/-
Degree in Law (LL. B/B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B./B.Sc. LL. B).
General Information:upsc notifications
- The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (“CTIL”) was established in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. CTIL’s primary objective is to provide sound and rigorous analysis of legal issues pertaining to international trade and investment law. CTIL aims to be a thought leader in the various domains of international economic law such as the WTO law, investment law, and legal issues relating to economic integration.
- For its research work, CTIL intends to engage Senior Research Fellows / Research Fellows on a contractual basis for a period of one year. The candidate should possess the following minimum qualification:
- Degree in Law (LL. B/B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B./B.Sc. LL. B).
- Candidates having teaching/research experience on issues related to WTO and legal aspects of International Trade and Investment Law shall be preferred.
- The candidates should enclose a scanned copy of their degree and/or research experience certificates along with the application, failing which the application will be rejected.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of computer application and packages (M.S. Word, M.S. Access, M.S. Outlook, M.S. Excel, M.S. Power Point) as well as good command of English (spoken and written) with interest in research activities.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for one year, with a possibility of further extension based on the performance.
- The selected candidates will be paid fixed monthly emolument of Rs. 48,000/- per month for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Rs. 36,000/- per month for the post of Research Fellow.
- The selected candidate will need to join by 1st week of June 2019.
- Indian nationals having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online through the link given below latest by 26 April 2019.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the written test, computer skill test and interview to be scheduled in the month of May 2019 at 6th Floor, NAFED House, Siddhartha Enclave, Ring Road, New Delhi-110014. Please note that no TA/DA shall be payable to the candidates appearing for written test and interview and that the candidates coming from outside Delhi shall have to make their own arrangements for stay in Delhi and the Centre shall neither pay nor arrange for their accommodation.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
- The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi.
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB).
- IIFT was conferred the status of Deemed University in 2002. It conducts an autonomous entrance examination across various centers in India.
click above to download
the employment notification