Last Date:22 April,2019
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
CURAJ is inviting applications from intersted candidates who willing to work for 12 posts of Deputy Librarian, Section Officer and Various for a given project. The appointments shall be on contract based.Candidates must apply in prescribed format so as to reach it to the concerned address with all documents of qualification, age etc. The application should reach on or before the last date of 22-04-2019 .
Name of the post – Deputy Librarian, Section Officer and Various
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – Rs 79800 – 211500,Rs 56100 – 177500,Rs 44900 – 142400
Master Degree in Library Science/First Class M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent) OR First Class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent) and 3 yrs experience OR First Class Master in Computer Applications (MCA) and 3 yrs experience OR First Class M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Science or equivalent) and 3 yrs experience.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Non-Teaching Positions at S.No. 1 to 5 are regular positions. Non-Teaching Positions at S.No. 6 and 7 are available under the School of Sports Sciences, shall be filled on contractual basis and appointment shall be given initially for a period of one year which may be renewed on yearly basis, based on the performance.
- Wherever grading system is followed, equivalent grade point is required.
- The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, shall be as prescribed by the University/ UGC/ Govt. of India as amended from time to time.
- Candidates are advised to ensure/ satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. Suppression off actual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the trade test/written test/interview as the case may be. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or convenient to interview (for Group ‘A’ only) all the candidates, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications / experience higher than
the minimum prescribed for the post. The University, however, encourages candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect will be the last date of submission of applications.
- Experience will be considered only after the date of fulfilling the minimum educational qualification as required for the post. Experience will be counted only if the candidate has atleast 6 months of continuous service with an employer.
- The University may also conduct written test/trade test/skill test/computer test or any other test as per the requirement of the post as may be decided by the competent authority.
- The candidate(s) should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the application and should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of written test/ interview,failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in written test/ interviewed.
- The candidate(s) should also submit a certificate from the employer or his authorized officer to the effect that no disciplinary proceeding is pending or contemplated against him. Apart from this, the Vigilance Clearance Report shall also be furnished along with the application form or at the time of written test/ interview.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to submit a copy of the discharge Certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) alongwith application form. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services to join the said post (if selected).
- If an Ex-serviceman who has already joined a civil post in any department will not be considered for any relaxation/concession of Ex-serviceman category for the post.
- For UR post, the reserved category candidates shall be treated at par Unreserved category/General category candidates. No relaxation will be provided on UR post to any category candidates and selection will be made on merit basis only.
- The PWD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered. The disability certificate will be issued by competent authority duly authorized by the Central or State Government.
- The Central Government, State Government or other Public funded organization regular employees having at least three (03) year of working experience which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post shall be considered for an age relaxation (if required) upto a maximum period of 5 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be given as per University/ UGC/GoI rules.
- The Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009) as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, His Excellency Shri Ram Nath Kovind, is the Visitor of the CURAJ. Prof. Arun K. Pujari is the Vice Chancellor of the University. CURAJ is located in Ajmer district of Rajasthan. In order to meet the challenges of the knowledge era and to keep pace with the knowledge explosion in Higher Education, the Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs. CURAJ offers 50+ Masters and PhD programmes in its 29 departments. The University operates from its permanent campus of 550 (approx.) acres and it has adequate hostels housing nearly 2000 students in the campus.
- A Union University or Central University in India is established by the Department of Higher Education, normally by Act of Parliament, unlike most universities which are established by state governments. The Government of India of has proposed 12 more Central Universities in Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form