Last Date:22 April,2019
Advt No :01/Accts./ 2019
Jharkhand High Court
High Court of Jharkhand invites application for the post of 25 Law Researcher/ Research Associate. Apply Online before 22 April 2019. Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Name of the post – Law Researcher/ Research Associate
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – 30,000/- (Per Month)
Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India 21 to 28 years
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Format of application form can be viewed and downloaded from the Official Website of High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/ recruitment.
- Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single “pdf file” (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address of the Registrar General,High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from 01.04.2019 to 22.04.2019 only.
- The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offence/ act involving moral turpitude.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/High Court for engagement of Law Researcher/ Research Associate shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
- The engagement as Law Researcher/ Research Associate shall not confer any right of any employment under the High Court or the State Government.
- The information regarding names of shortlisted candidates, schedule of Interview and venue will be announced later, on the Official Website of High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for Interview individually through the Email addresses provided by them. If, however, any candidate does not receive the Admit Card, he/ she may contact the Registrar General of High Court at least two days before the scheduled date of Interview.
- Incomplete application not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidature.
- Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Original of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Interview.
- If at the time of scrutiny, any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Interview or at any stage/ level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Application with illegible/ blurred photograph and/ or signature will be rejected.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the application form, after the closing date, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidate is not required to send the printout of duly filled application form or any documents to the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Candidate is suggested to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future requirement.
- The High Court shall have authority to postpone or cancel the engagement process without mentioning reason at any time.
- The decision of the Court for engagement shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of Law Researchers/ Research Associates in The High Court of Jharkhand,Ranchi on contractual basis at monthly remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- only.
- The contractual engagement shall be for a term of one year, which may be extended once for one year. Maximum period of engagement shall be two years.
- A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years of age, as on the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or applications not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- he Jharkhand High Court is one of the newest High Courts in India. It was established in 2000 under the Bihar Reorganisation Act, 2000, after the state of Jharkhand was carved out of the state of Bihar. The court has jurisdiction over Jharkhand state.
- The seat of the court is at Ranchi, the administrative capital of the state. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 20. The new building of Jharkhand High Court has been approved. A 165 acres land has been granted near the HEC Industrial Complex, which will used for development of High Court, Residential Complex for Judges and Lawyers Chambers. The estimated cost for the project is around Rs. 460 Crores. The complex will also have an auditorium with a 1000-seat capacity, four conference rooms, eight committee meeting halls, separate building for advocate general and government pleader.
- A circuit bench of the Patna High Court was established at Ranchi on 6 March 1972 under clause 36 of the letters patent of the Patna High Court. The Circuit bench became the Permanent Bench of the Patna High Court, by the High Court at Patna (Establishment of Permanent Bench at Ranchi) Act 1976 (Act 57 of 1976) on 8 April 1976. This Permanent Bench finally became the Jharkhand High Court on reorganisation of Bihar state on 15 November 2000.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form