Last Date:22 Nov,2019
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) is going to organize a walkin Interview for eligible candidates for 5 posts of Project Assistant II on contract basis in the concerned project.
Candidates may appear with application, Bio data and all original documents of age, caste, quaification. Walkin Interview will be held on 22-11-2019 (09:00 AM) at the given venue.
Name of the post – Project Assistant II
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs.20,000/-
1st Class Diploma in Mechanical
General Information:sarkari naukri
- The CMTI is a premier Institute of National repute, devoted to Research in various aspects of Applied Manufacturing Science. CMTI is executing various sponsored projects & is looking for the following candidates to work in the projects.
- The appointment is purely on temporary on contractual OR Co-Terminus with the project for a period of two years initially and later extendable depending on Performance and Project requirements.
- Interested & those who are eligible may register the names along with the application (in the format) duly filled between 9.00 to 9.30 hrs in the respective dates at CMTI. Oth
- Cut off date for all purposes including age is 30.09.2019.
- The candidates are requested to possess the valid email id which is to be compulsorily provided in the application.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be selected for the post.
- Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification asked for in the said category. Experience claim should be supported by valid documentation.
- Candidates must produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the application and photocopy of each, at the time of interview for verification. Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non production of the original certificates at the time of interview/ written test will also make the candidate disqualified. Candidates may need to undergo the skill tests.
- Selected candidate may have to join the project immediately, on being found fit by Medical Authority.
- Essential qualification, and age limit can be relaxed at the discretion of the appointing authority in exceptional cases.
- CMTI reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will not have any right to absorb in the regular post in CMTI.
- 1st class means 60% marks aggregates of all semesters in the qualifying examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test.
- CGPA grading will be converted in to the percentage for consideration.
- Total number of posts may vary, depending upon the Project Requirements.
- No change in the stipend during the entire tenure. No other allowances are eligible.
- Leave: One day for each completed month will be eligible. No leave encashment is permitted.
- The appointment is purely on temporary on contractual basis OR Co-Terminus with the project for a period of two years initially and later extendable depending on Performance and Project requirements.
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute’, CMTI, is a Research & Development organisation focusing on providing ‘Technology Solutions’ to the manufacturing sector and assisting technological growth in the country. CMTI plays a key role in applied research, design and development (RD&D), technology forecasting, assimilation and dissemination of manufacturing technology to Indian industries.
- CMTI is a registered Government of India Society, an autonomous institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India, governed by a Governing Council which has representation from the machine tool manufacturing and user industries, the Union Government and the Government of Karnataka. The Governing Council evolves Policies and monitors policy deployment. A Research Advisory Board (RAB), a Technical Committee with representatives from industries and academia, assists the institute on matters relating to technology advancement.
- The Stakeholders of CMTI are:
Government of India
Industries at large in all sectors (both private and public) – specifically manufacturing and user industries.
- CMTI over the last five decades developed Special Purpose Machines, Inspection Systems, Test Rigs for Qualification testing of products, Tooling, complex machined parts for public and private sectors.
- CMTI has continuously aligned its facilities and expertise with the fast changing technology in thrust areas of manufacturing to supprort and serve the manufacturing sector. Nanotechnology, Precision engineering, Metrology (Micro and Nano), Additive Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Vision and Image processing, Digital Design, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Human Resource Development( creating ‘Industry Ready’ engineers) are the current areas of focus of the Institute.
click above to download
the employment notification