Last Date:30 November,2019
Advt No : 14/SPSC/EXAM/2019
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
SPSC aka Sikkim Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 03 Panchakarma Technician. Apply Online before 30 November 2019. SPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.spscskm.gov.in
Name of the post – Panchakarma Technician
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – Level 10
Class XII Science from a recognized board with Diploma in Panchakarma Therapy recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up the 03 (three) posts of Panchakarma Technicians in the Sikkim State Ayush Service on temporary regular basis in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode only. www.spscskm.gov.in
- However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011
- Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – I for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be
accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 30/11/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 30/11/2019 will not be accepted by the
software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 09/12/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 10/12/2019 to 20/12/2019.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same is published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed
candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the
prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be
cancelled by the Commission without notice.
- The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum will be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
- Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
- Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located Old Tourism Building, M. G Marg, Gangtok.
- Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations in adition to direct recruitment of Group-‘C’ and Group-‘B’ posts and promotion of all Gazetted Posts, disciplinary matters and other matters entrusted by the State Government as per Sikkim Public Service Commission (Exemtion from Consltation) Regulations, 1986 as ammended from time to time..
- The Sikkim Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and one or two Member(s).
- The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1983.
- The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary supported by officers and staff.
- The Sikkim Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and one Member.The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1983. The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary supported by officers and staff.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form