Last Date:31 October,2019
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL)
OMCL aka Odisha Mining Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 15 Manager, Sr. Manager & DGM. Apply before 31 October 2019. OMCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.omcltd.in
Name of the post – Manager, Sr. Manager & DGM
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – B.E./B.Tech
BE/B. Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website. www.omcltd.in /recruitment portal at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules 2012 (visit Corporation website . (www.omcltd.in)
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Odisha.
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to fill up the application format & submit the same duly filled in by 31.10.2019 positively. Applications submitted after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates will be short-listed as per the ratio fixed by the Management. Weightage shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and/or relevant industry experience. All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original certificates towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates considering the vacancies, post based percentage of reservation as well as requirement.
- Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/in sufficient number of candidate.
How To Apply:
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- The applicant should attach self-attested copy of mark sheets / certificates/documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste, experience etc. along with the application form.
- The Candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of Personal Interview.
- The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Odisha is one of the richest states in India in terms of mineral wealth. However, this wealth was largely untapped as mining is a very capital intensive industry and in the early years of independence capital was scarce. Under these circumstances, the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) was incorporated on 16th May 1956 as a joint venture Company of Govt. of Odisha and Govt. of India with the objective of harnessing the mineral wealth of the State of Odisha through exploration, extraction as well as value addition.
- Four years later, following the withdrawal of the Govt. of India from the company, OMC became a wholly State-owned Corporation of Govt. of Odisha on 17th Nov 1961. As of now, it continues to be a wholly owned corporation of the Odisha Government, which has subscribed to the entire paid up capital of Rs.31.45 crores out of an authorized capital of Rs.100 crores.
- The major minerals mined by OMC are chrome, iron and manganese ore which cater to the requirement of mineral based industries such as steel, sponge iron, pig iron, ferro-manganese, ferro-chrome, etc.
- OMC has been growing steadily over these years and today it stands as the largest State PSU in the mining sector of the country. It recorded the highest ever turnover of Rs.2850 Cr. in FY2017-18.
- OMC is ably managed by an eminent Board of Directors consisting of Government Directors as well as Independent Directors. The Chairman and the Managing Director look after the day-to-day running of the Corporation under the guidance of the Board of Directors.
- That OMC has been classified as a “Gold” Category State PSU”, is a 100% debt free profit making corporation, is a testament to the excellent processes and systems put in place by the management team.
- One such system was the adoption of SAP, an ERP tool, since 2004 to streamline its business processes, bring synergy in functional activities across the organization, handle numerous business locations and expanding volumes. SAP also helps in bringing greater transparency in financial transactions and effective monitoring and financial control enabling the organization to take informed and timely decisions. As a matter of fact, OMC was awarded with the Golden Peacock Award in 2006-07 by the Institute of Directors, New Delhi for successfully implementing SAP across the organization.
click above to download
the employment notification