Last Date: 25 Oct,2019
Madras Fertilizers Limited
Madras Fertilizers Limited (Madrasfert) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 93 posts of Graduate Engineering Trainees/ Management Trainees and Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT) / Lab Analyst Trainees.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 25-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Graduate Engineering Trainees/ Management Trainees and Various
No of post – 93
Pay Scale – Rs 16400-40500,Rs 20000
B.E./B.Tech / M.Sc./PG Degree / M.Com or CA / ICWA / MBA /
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed criteria before applying for the above posts. For all purposes,interpretation as per English version of the advertisement shall prevail.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in Creamy Layer are not entitled to OBC reservation/relaxation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criterion applicable to general candidates and indicate their category as “UR”.
- Persons with disabilities can also apply for the above posts in accordance with provision of para 25 of DOP &T OM NO.36035/3/2004 – Estt. (Res) dated 29.12.2005. Persons with disabilities (PWD) are persons with permanent disability of 40% and above. PWD candidates are required to submit a certificate issued by a medical board with a minimum of three members constituted by Central/State Government failing which, their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered.
- Candidates currently employed in Govt / Semi-Govt / PSU will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of Skill Test and ‘Relieving Order’ from their Employers at the time of joining. In case, the candidate fails to do so, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange are required to submit thru online application.
- Candidates with Knowledge of local language will be preferred.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for travelling, lodging and boarding for appearing in online test and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of antecedents/certificates/testimonials. In case it is found / known at any stage of selection/recruitment process or thereafter that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect/misleading / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of the information or material particulars as furnished by the candidate to MFL are found to be untrue, inaccurate or incorrect at any stage before or after his selection, then the same shall amount to misrepresentation / fraud and his services shall be liable to be terminated unilaterally by MFL, at any time.
- The decision of MFL will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc., Filling up of the posts is solely at the discretion of MFL and also subject to the suitability of candidates and MFL’s requirement and no claim will arise for selection. MFL reserves the right to call only those candidates for various stages of selection process who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. MFL may at its discretion, alter the minimum eligibility standard/criteria to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for online test or for subsequent stages. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.madrasfert.co.in for updates about the recruitment process or for any communication on dates/corrigendum / addendum/other
modalities. Post notification all the correspondence would be through website/email only.
- Mere selection in Online Test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- No change or category (like SC/ST/OBC/PHD/ESM) or any other information will be allowed at any stage after making online application. If any information is found incorrect / erroneous at any stage of recruitment process the candidature of the candidate can be rejected.
- If any candidate has acquired higher professional qualification or such equivalent/similar qualification than the one advertised he cannot claim it as entitlement for any further promotions or benefits.
- MFL reserves the right to change / modify / cancel / amend the selection/recruitment process or procedure thereof at its sole discretion without assigning any reason. Decision of MFL on any such matters would be final.
- The tentative date of the Online Test will be during first week of November 2019.
- The tentative date of the Online Test will be during first week of November 2019.
- The Management reserves the right to call suitable/short-listed candidates for online test. Requirements may also be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Management.
- For claiming the benefit of SC / ST Category, the candidate should submit a proper Community Certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Government of India.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper Community Certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Government of India which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons / sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-1993, Government of India.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancelation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of MFL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of MFL.
- The number of vacancy may increase or decrease as per requirement of MFL.
- Shortlisted Candidates attending interview (GET / MT) will only be reimbursed restricted to the maximum of II A/C train fare for To and Fro Travel for the shortest route from the place of current residence to the place of interview on production of copy of ticket travelled.
- Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability / failure / technical snag while logging into the website of MFL www.madrasfert.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days. MFL shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons.
- Madras Fertilizers Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking company in India under administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) was incorporated in December 1966 as a joint venture between GOI and AMOCO India Incorporation of USA (AMOCO) with GOI holding 51% of the equity share capital.The company is engaged in the manufacture of ammonia, urea and complex fertilizers at Manali, Chennai. The company is the first Public Sector Undertaking in the Fertilizer industry to get the ISO 9002 certification.
- MFL was incorporated on December 8, 1966 as a joint venture between GOI and AMOCO India incorporated of U.S.A (AMOCO) in accordance with the Fertilizer Formation Agreement executed on 14.5.1966 with equity contributions of 51% and 49% respectively. In accordance with the participation agreement between GOI, AMOCO and National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), an undertaking of Government of Iran, NIOC acquired 50% of the shareholding of AMOCO in MFL on 22.11.1972. With this acquisition, shareholding of AMOCO and NIOC were at 24.5% each, with the balance 51% being held by GOI. Subsequently, on 22.7.1985, the shareholding of AMOCO was proportionately purchased by GOI and NIOC. As a result, GOI and NIOC shareholding was revised to 67.55% and 32.45% respectively. Subsequent to the issue of rights shares in 1994 for part-financing the project, the holding of GOI and NIOC stood at 69.78% and 30.22% respectively. MFL had an initial public offering of its shares in May 1997.
- MFL is engaged in the manufacture of Ammonia, Urea, Complex Fertilizers and Biofertilizers. MFL’s activities include marketing of these fertilizers and trading in Agro Chemicals in accordance with the corporate objective. MFL has been striving to develop and maintain an Organisational environment, that motivates the individual, encourages personal initiative, innovation and creativity.MFL has its plant facilities and head quarters located on 329 acres of freehold land at Manali, about 20 km north of Chennai city.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form