Last Date:04 Nov,2019
Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
ATMA is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 contractual posts of Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 04-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Rs.30,000/-,Rs.25,000/-
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agri. Economics/ Agri. Marketing/ Veterinary Sciences/ AHD/ Sericulture/Fisheries.
General Conditions:police recruitment
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Block Technology Manager & Assistant Technology Manager on purely contractual basis initially for one year under ATMA Cooch Behar likely to be extended on mutual consent for implementation of “Support to State Extension Programme for Extension Reforms (ATMA)” component of centrally sponsored scheme “Sub-Mission on Agriculture Extension (SMAE)” under Green Revolution – Krishonnati Yojana.
- Not below 21 years but not more than 45 years as on 01.09.2019. Relaxation of age for 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates shall be made as per Govt. rules (Certificate of SC/ST and OBC
should be issued by the competent authority). No relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India (either natural or by registration) & ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)–vide West Bengal Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F (P) dated 02.03.2016.
- In-service candidates shall have to submit their application through proper channel along with a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer.
- Separate application shall have to be submitted for each post.
- Candidate should apply through On-line mode only on and from 21.10.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidate satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.09.2019 are
required to go to website www.atmacoochbehar.org. Before applying for the post, candidates are requested to register themselves as per “New Registration” scheme through the same website.
- Copy of Acknowledgement Slip and self attested photocopies (as per rules) of all required testimonials i.e. age proof, caste certificate (if any), marks-sheet, relevant certificate of qualification,
desired experiences (if any). The sealed envelope should be super scribed with the words “Application for the post of BTM / ATM under ATMA Cooch Behar and send to the Correspondence / Postal
Address by post at the following address: –
The Project Director of ATMA
O/o the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.)
Agriculture Campus, Vivekananda Street
Cooch Behar – 736101
- On-line Application Form submission last date is 04.11.2019 till 5.00 pm and receiving the complete application form as per Sl. No. 5 is 08.11.2019 up to 5.00 pm. No application will be entertained after last date and time for the receipt of application.
- Reservation of posts as per existing Govt. rules should be followed during the selection. The total number of vacancies including the vacancies for the reserved category may increase depending upon the actual vacancies at the time of final selection and availability of successful candidates after the interview.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment if the supportive certificate and information given in application is found incorrect.
- Selection will be made through written and/or interview process which will be determined on the basis of number of applicants. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.atmacoochbehar.org & www.coochbehar.nic.in for further information. At the time of interview original testimonials have to be produced.
- Project Director of ATMA, Cooch Behar reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency Cooch Behar Registration No. – S/1L/33146 Dated.- 25.11.2005, registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961.
- Extension Reforms in India were pilot tested in 28 Districts in 7 States from 1998 to 2005. This successful experiment served as a basis to launch the Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Support to State Extension Programmes for Extension Reforms” is an ongoing scheme being implemented since 2005-06. This Scheme is now operational in 676 rural districts of the country.
- District Level: – The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) is an autonomous institution set up at district level to ensure delivery of extension services to farmers. ATMA Governing Board is the apex body of ATMA which provides overall policy direction. ATMA Management Committee (AMC) is the executive body looking after implementation of the scheme. District Farmers Advisory Committee (DFAC) is a body to provide farmers’ feedback for district level planning and implementation. With dedicated staff provided for the ATMA, it will continue to be the district level nodal agency responsible for overall management of agriculture extension system within the district, including preparation of Strategic Research and Extension Plan (SREP). ATMA is responsible for coordination and management of agricultural extension related work in Cooch Behar. ATMA Cooch Behar consisting with five core staff, under the overall supervision of Project Director of ATMA, Cooch Behar. The Project Director of ATMA, Cooch Behar shall report to the District Magistrate & Chairman of ATMA, Cooch Behar. The two Deputy Project Directors, Computer Programmer & Accountant-cum-Clerk would work under the administrative control of Project Director of ATMA, Cooch Behar.
click above to download
the employment notification