Last Date:05 November,2019
Air India Limited
Air India Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 170 Assistant Supervisor. Apply Online before 05 November 2019. Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.airindia.com
Name of the post – Assistant Supervisor
No of post – 170
Pay Scale – 19570/- (Per Month)
Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 6 MONTHS duration) from recognized institute OR BCA/B.Sc.IT/ Graduate in IT OR Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME).
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- The vacancies put forth in this notification are indicative, which may decrease/ increase depending upon the work requirements of the Company.
- Management reserve all right to take any decision with regard to conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferment/cancellation of this exercise and/or delete/alter any of the condition of this exercise, if so necessitated.
- The selected candidates will be posted in the region applied for, based on the requirements of the Company. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed. Release of candidate for appointment from the select list would depend upon the decision of the Co. and its business requirements at the material point of time, and that decision would be final and binding.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-terms contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- Candidates engaged on fixed-terms contract basis will be entitled for Provident Fund, Gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per policy of the company.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates who reporting for Written Examination / Skill Test and residing beyond 80 km from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit self-Account cancelled cheque / copy of self-account cheque along with fare reimbursement form on the day of skill Test.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before submission of online application.
- At any stage of the selection process and even after appointment, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application / appointment shall be summarily rejected / cancelled without making any further reference.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
- Candidates who have already applied between 7th September to 29th September against our vacancy
notification dated 7th September, for these posts, need not to apply again.
- A recent (not more than three months old) colored passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be uploaded while filling online application.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of documentation/ verification process, must submit a self –attested photocopy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, with whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1st August 2019. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the posts, the candidatures is liable to be rejected and, if engaged,services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualification, experience in the relevant field etc. must be brought along whenever called for pre joining documentation/ verification process. Self –Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also be brought in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates and income and assets certificate issued by competent authority for EWS candidates.
- All related original certificates are required to be brought, at the time of documentation/ pre joining formalities for verification purpose.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies must bring ‘No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet. In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form