Last Date:12 Apr,2019
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) announced recruitment for 2 positions of Senior Research Fellow and Skilled Worker by walk-in-interview under given project. The posts are temporary and on contractual basis only.Candidates are requested to attend this Walk-In-Interview to be held on 12-04-2019 (10:00 AM) at given venue along with self attested xerox copies of all certificates and testimonials.
Name of the post – Senior Research Fellow & Skilled Worker
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – Rs.25,000-28,000/-,Rs.15,000/-
Master Degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology, Soil Science, Agricultural Chemistry, Agronomy, Livestock Production Management and related disciplines with NET Qualification./Matriculation with willingness/ experience in handling of animals.
General Information:employment news
- All Candidates Follow The Walk-in-Interview for the positions of one Senior Research Fellow & one Skilled Worker, in below mentioned short term project/scheme will be conducted at this Institute on the date/time and venue and other details shown against positions on a contractual basis, which is co-terminus with the project/scheme. The eligible candidates are invited to appear before the Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-NDRI,Southern Regional Station, Bengaluru, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bengaluru -560 030.
- 35 years for Men and 40 Years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview.
- 18 – 40 years for Men & Women in case of a skilled worker on the date of Interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules).
- The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is coterminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates as indicated against project/scheme along with original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of
attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization.
- should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer. (2) On the date of Walk-In-Interview, required Original Certificates should be produced.(3) The experience will be counted after acquiring the basic minimum qualifications. (4) As per ICAR OM No.Agril.Edn.6/27/2014-HRD dated: 9th October 2016, the PhD degree holders are eligible for both RAs/SRFs.
- Senior Research Fellow 01(One) Rs.25,000/- + HRA per month for the first two years and Rs.28,000/- + HRA per month for the third year. HRA will be provided if Govt. accommodation is not provided (as per ICAR guidelines).
- Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology, Soil Science, Agricultural Chemistry, Agronomy, Livestock Production Management and related disciplines with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET Qualification.
- Desirable Qualification: Research experience in the field of bio-fortified fertilizers, cow dung processing as biofertilizer and related aspects.
- Skilled worker 01 (One) Rs.15,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification: Matriculation with willingness/ experience in handling of animals, cow dung, manure and, should be ready to travel as per the project requirements, collecting data, samples, sample analysis, data entry, etc. and any other works assigned by the PI.
- The National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal was established at Bangalore in 1923 as Imperial Institute of Animal Husbandry and Dairying. In 1936 it was renamed as Imperial Dairy Institute. After the independence of India, in 1947 it was renamed to its current name. In 1955 the institute’s headquarters moved to Karnal. The status of deemed to be university was conferred to the institute in 1989.
click above to download
the employment notification