Last Date:12 Apr,2019
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
NIELIT will organize walkin recruitment drive on 12-04-2019 (09:00 AM) at the given venue for filling up 5 contracual posts of Research Associate, Project Engineer and Project Associate in the concerned project.Interested and eligible Candidates may appear for walkin Interviews with application, Bio data and all relevant certificates in Walkin Interviews to be held on 12-04-2019
Name of the post – Research Associate,Project Engineer & Project Associate
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs.22,000-40,000/-,Rs.25,000/-
M.E/M.Tech, B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Bio-Medical Engineering/ Medical Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science with 2 yrs experience.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Calicut is a premier organization engaged in Education, Training, R&D and Consultancy in the areas of Electronics, IT and ITES. We conduct courses both in the formal (M.Techs) and Non-formal (PG Diplomas and customized courses etc.) sectors. We require the following Project staff on contract basis.
- 5 NOS. (3 IN VLSI & FPGA DOMAIN, 2 IN EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DOMAIN)
- Study of AFE processor and hardware accelerated near field beam former implementation on FPGA for imaging SONAR
- Development of scheduling algorithm under Linux/RTLinux platform for Multi-core Architectures
- Special Manpower Development Programme-Chip to System Design (SMDP- C2SD)
- Essential: M.E/M.Tech, B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Bio-Medical Engineering/ Medical Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science and allied branches/MSc in Electronics. With minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in case of “Research Associate” position.
- VLSI & FPGA Domain: FPGA based Digital Signal Processing System Design, Board Bring up, Board Support Package and Test Jig Development. FPGA implementation of Signal Processing Algorithms,RTOS porting and application software development, Driver bring up and GUI development, System Integration and Testing. Domain knowledge in Digital Signal and Image processing.
- Embedded Software Domain: Knowledge of Embedded Linux/RT Linux, OS Scheduler algorithm development, Testing, Debugging, Optimization, RT Linux porting, Device Driver development, Signal processing Algorithms development, Testing, Benchmarking, Debugging, Profiling knowledge, Optimization and knowledge of using standard libraries like Intel IPP, Customization of Linux/RT Linux Kernel, Knowledge of Embedded Hardware architectures.
- 1 & 3. For 3 posts (VLSI & FPGA Domain): Experience in Electronic System Design and manufacturing, RTL Coding using Verilog /VHDL, FPGA Architecture knowledge, Porting Signal processing algorithms on FPGA, Knowledge in LVDS, PCIe protocol.
- For 2 posts (Embedded Software domain): Strong knowledge in C/C++, Linux, Embedded Os & RTOS, RTLinux, Device driver development, Linux Kernel Module programming, Interrupt handling, Multithreading, Embedded Linux Porting, Embedded Architecture knowledge, Development of porting signal processing algorithms, Knowledge in Embedded bus protocols
- Age Up to 35 Years
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in test/interview.
- Candidates should bring with them all original documents in support of their age, qualifications, experience, Identity and address proof etc. along with a copy of signed Bio-data. Candidates who have the relevant qualification required for the above post only need to appear for the selection.
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
- At present, NIELIT has forty(40) offices located at Agartala, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kohima, Kolkata, Kokrajhar, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Pasighat, Patna, Pali, Ranchi, Ropar, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur, Tura, Tezu with its Headquarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 700 + institutes.
- Over the last two decades, NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, through its wide repertoire of causes, ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course in the non formal sector like courses on Information Security, ITeS-BPO(Customer Care/Banking), Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level), ESDM etc, besides, high end courses offered by NIELIT Centres at Post-Graduate level (M.Tech) in Electronics Design & Technology, Embedded Systems etc. which are not normally offered by Universities/Institutions in the formal sector, in association with the respective state Universities.
- The basket of activities of NIELIT is further augmented by the wide range of projects that it undertakes. NIELIT has demonstrated its capability and capacity to undertake R&D projects, consultancy services, turnkey projects in office automation, software development, website development etc. NIELIT is also the nodal implementing agency on behalf of DeitY for Data Digitization of the population of 15 assigned States and 2 Union Territories for the creation of National Population Register (NPR) project of Registrar General of India (RGI).
- NIELIT is also successfully executing the Agriculture Census and Input Survey project under which tabulation of about 10 crore data records have to be done. NIELIT has planned a roadmap for adopting appropriate pedagogy for metamorphosing NIELIT into an Institute of National Importance.
click above to download
the employment notification