Last Date:15 Feb,2019
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 316 posts of Professor and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-03-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Professor and Various
No of post – 316
Pay Scale – PB-IV,III,II,I
DM/ MD/MS/ DNB and 3-11 yrs experience.
General Conditions:government jobs
- All appointments shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on satisfactory performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute as per the guidelines of the Institute.
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for any Faculty and Non Faculty posts.
- All the posts(s) are contractual and based on minimum of the Pay Band & Grade Pay as per the HR policy of ILBS. However, posts of Resident Hospital Administrator and Junior Executive Nurse are on consolidated basis and on contract.
- The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are covered under the Career Opportunities. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview/Written Test every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
- For availing the benefits of Other Back ward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the OBC non-creamy layer certificate of Delhi State for availing the benefit. For SC/ST, the candidates are required to produce SC/ST certificate.
- The employee who has worked for more than three years continuously in this Institute shall be eligible for relaxation of age while applying for various posts in this Institute. However, the maximum limit of relaxation will be five years.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- All candidates have to apply online. Separate application has to be applied on line for each post. Application fees is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
- Applicants can make payment online using Credit Card or Net Banking facility. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 15th March, 2019.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute. The selected candidate or on panel may be called for reviewed interview after six months of selection.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview/ written test/ Skill test. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute for written test and / or skill test and /or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test and / or Skill test / and / or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test/ skill test, he/ she shall appear before experts Selection Committee for the interview. Candidates from abroad may be interviewed through video interaction/ Skype, only after the approval of the Institute. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department.
- To become an international centre of excellence for the prevention and cure, advance competency-based training and cutting edge research in liver, biliary and allied sciences.
- ILBS is committed to the highest levels of patient satisfaction, healthcare and staff and patient safety through continual improvement by ensuring:(1)Evidence-based clinical practices of highest standard.(2)Transparent management processes, facilitating patient satisfaction & ensuring dignity and rights of patients.(1)Safe and conducive work environment for staff, and(1)Establishing a dedicated centre of excellence in healthcare, teaching/training & research in the field of Liver Biliary Diseases.
- To develop a facility with international standards, which could provide a comprehensive and most modern set up for the diagnosis and treatment, an advanced centre for dedicated research and resource for advanced training in the field of liver diseases, including liver transplantation, gall bladder and biliary diseases and allied specialties.
- To serve as a torch-bearer model of health care in the country by amalgamating the skills and structure of academic Universities, clinical and research acumen of the super-specialists and the managerial skills of the corporate world.
- The affairs of the ILBS society are being managed, administered, directed and controlled, subject to rules, bylaws of the ILBS Society and orders of the Governing Council. Amongst the members of the Governing Council are distinguished policy makers, academicians, scientists and clinicians.
- The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi as an Autonomous Institute, under the Societies Registration Act – 1860, at New Delhi. ILBS has been given the status of Deemed University by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The mission of the Institute is:To develop a facility with international standards, which could provide a comprehensive and most modern set up for the diagnosis and treatment, an advanced centre for dedicated research and resource for advanced training in the field of liver diseases, including liver transplantation, gall bladder and biliary diseases and allied specialties.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form