Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL)
BHEL aka Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited invites applications for the post of 570 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2018. BHEL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.careers.bhel.in
Name of the post — Graduate & Technician Apprentices
No of post — 250
Pay Scale — 4000/-, 6000/- (Per Month)
General Information:public sector recruitment
- BHEL, one of IndiaÂ’s leading PSUs, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors of the economy like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Renewable energy etc., and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilisers etc. with its unmatched expertise. With its presence across the country and massive expanse in International Operations, BHEL provides its employees ample opportunity to develop their competencies and hone their skills and talents. As a world-class organization with capabilities matching those of the worldÂ’s best and a continuously expanding order book, BHEL certainly is the place, where careers are made and heights reached.
- With a vision to become a global engineering enterprise, providing solutions for a better tomorrow, BHEL gives shape to its aspirations and fulfils the expectations of the stakeholders treading the global arena as a major player. BHEL invites you to join its endeavour and be a part of the growth story.
- BHEL offers exciting career opportunities with dynamic exposure to the latest technologies encompassing the different fields of Engineering, Finance or HR. As one grows in the organization the employee is entrusted with greater responsibilities and avenues of growth open up paving way for a professional and rewarding experience.
- At BHEL, one gets multiple opportunities to work nourished in a learning culture ensuring the growth of employees backed by the support and counsel from the seniors and the unbridled enthusiasm of the peers. The distinct culture and the open communication channels that prevail within the organization, make the work environment friendly and conducive for inspiring ideas. Fresh Inductees are roped into the organizational activities right from the beginning, to give them the head start and direction. Each employee is exposed to average 15 days of training every year to upgrade their capabilities and keep the organization ahead of the pack. Avenues of growth are such that the employees who joined BHELÂ’s Executive cadre at induction level have not only risen to Top Management positions in the Company but have succeeded in occupying key positions in other Organisations of repute.
- BHEL facilitates equal opportunities to all its employees and providing a conducive work environment to learn, grow and excel in their areas of operation working in an inspiring and open work culture that upholds inclusiveness, teamwork and creativity, which helps to excel in oneÂ’s profession fulfilling dreams and fuelling progress.
- BHEL recognises the importance of work-life balance and encourages one to maintain a healthy balance between oneÂ’s work and personal life.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has recently been selected as one of the Top 25 Best companies to work for in India. Significantly, the company is the only Public Sector Enterprise to figure in the distinguished list, compiled by way of an open, web-based survey for all salaried employees in India, conducted by Business Today magazine in partnership with PeopleStrong.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:22-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:07-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online at through BHEL Haridwar website https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in form 22.10.2018 to 07.10.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to Deputy Managing Director (M.No.- Recruitment), Room No. 29, Ground Floor, Human Resource Department, Chief Administration Building, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur, Hridwar (Uttarakhand) -249403 on or before 14.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form