RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Eastern Railway invites application for the post of 13 Category-1 & 2 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) & erstwhile Group ‘D’ Vacancy. Apply before 26 November 2018.Eastern Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…: www.rrcer.com
Name of the post — Category-1 & 2 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) & erstwhile Group ‘D’
No of post — 13
Pay Scale — Rs. 5200-20200/-with GP Rs.1900/-[Corresponding to Level-2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
General Instructions:sarkari naukri
- Eastern Railway Administration’s decision will be final. The decision of the Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending any reply to the candidates for not being selected or not called for in Written Examination.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not attached as indicated in the proforma of the application or the application is found defective in any respect.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- As per the extant rules a IInd Class journey Pass from Home Station to the place of Examination and back will be issued to SC/ST candidates only for appearing in written test.
- No column should be left blank, which also may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Verification of all testimonials and certificates will also be mandatory condition for appointment.
- No application form will be supplied by the Railway.
- Candidates in response to this notification shall ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of application.
- Recent Passport size photographs (Taken within one month) should not be accompanied with colored glass and cap on the head and it may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Application without date & thumb impression, unsigned and signed in Block or Capital letters may be the cause of rejection of the application .
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English / Hindi.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation and/or refund of Examination Fee must produce the Cast Certificate, PWD Certificate, Death Certificate of husband, Affidavit that she has not remarried since, Copy of Decree from the Competent Court of Law, Discharge Certificate,No Objection Certificate and Bonafide Certificate from the employer, along with the application form where applicable.
Last Date of submission application is:26-11-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcer.com before the date of 26-11-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form