Last Date:28 Feb,2019
Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers
Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Goa (Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Goa) is inviting applications from intersted candidates who willing to work for 14 posts of MTS, Labour Inspector and Various for a given project. The appointments shall be on contract based.Candidates must apply in prescribed format so as to reach it to the concerned address with all documents of qualification, age etc. The application should reach on or before the last date of 28-02-2019 .
Name of the post – MTS, Labour Inspector and Various
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – As per norms
Degree in Science and Diploma in Industrial Safety of one year duration/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 2 yrs experience OR M.Sc. in Physical / Analytical / Inorganic Chemistry/S.S.C. or equivalent.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per advertisement shall apply and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of the shortlisted candidate will not be considered if he / she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though has passed the examination.
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates only in the format prescribed herein below. Such applications complete in all respects shall reach the Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers, Altinho, Panaji, Goa ON OR BEFORE 20.02.2019.
- Ex-servicemen include persons from Army, Navy, Air Force and Central Armed Police Force such as CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
- For recruitment for the post of Multi Tasking Staff reserved for Ex-servicemen, preference will be given to Ex-servicemen of Goan origin and those who are possessing fifteen years continuous residence period in the State.
- Recruitment to all the above posts will be done only through written test wherein the final merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test only and not on any other criteria such as additional qualification or additional experience,etc.
- Candidates with required eligibility may send their applications as per given format to the given address by 28-02-2019 . The candidates who intend to apply for these posts, should read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application and satisfy himself/ herself about his/her eligibility and then apply.Please mention the envelope containing the application properly as ” Application for the post of … MTS, Labour Inspector and Various Vacancy.
- In case of post at Sr No. 9, a screening will be conducted in the form of skill test for short listing the candidates for written test since the eligibility requirements for the said post prescribe minimum skills. Only those candidates clearing skill test will be allowed to appear in the written test.
- Written test for each of the posts will be of total 100 marks and will be of objective type.
- The minimum passing percentage for written test shall be 65 percent of the total marks for the unreserved posts and 60 percent of the total marks for the reserved posts.
- Date, time and venue of written test / skill test will be communicated to the candidates in advance along with Hall Ticket. Candidates without Hall Ticket will not be allowed to answer the written test / skill test, as the case may be.
- In the event candidate submits false declaration / false or bogus certificates and the same is detected during verification (which may also be done post appointment in respect of selected candidates), then the candidate is liable to be disqualified any time during the recruitment process and the candidate shall be subjected to prosecution in accordance with the law in force.
- Not exceeding 45 years as on last date for submission of application. Relaxable for Government servants in accordance with instructions / orders issued by the Government from time to time, as applicable.
- Not exceeding 48 years as on last date for submission of application. Relaxable for Government servants in accordance with instructions / orders issued by the Government from time to time, as applicable.
- An Ex-Servicemen shall deduct the period of actual military service from the actual age and the result age shall not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post (45 years) by more than three years, as on the last date of submission of application,in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Government from time to time, as applicable.
- In case of a Government servant, application submitted shall be “Through Proper Channel”.
- Late and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- A separate application should be submitted for each type of post.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidates from selection.
- The main objective of the Department is implementation of the Factories Act, 1948 (Central Act) and the various rules made there under, The Boilers Act, 1923 (Central Act) and the various rules & regulations made there under and part implementation of the Manufacture, Storage & Import of Hazardous Chemical Rules, 1989 (central rules) framed under the Environment Protection Act, 1986.
- The aim is to bring out the salient features of the above three legislations which are enforced by the Inspectorate of Factories & Boilers, to explain the steps to be followed to comply with the provisions and to change the attitude of management and employees towards the Inspectorate as a facilitating organization rather than an enforcing agency.
- Inspectorate of Factories & Boilers was bifurcated from the office of the Commissioner, Labour and Employment in the year 1984 and was established as a separate Department, being the competent public authority to enforce legislations pertaining to safety, health & welfare of the workers working in the factories and safety of the boilers. Subsequently with the enactment of the Environment Protection Act, 1986, powers to implement certain provisions under the said Act were also vested with the Chief Inspector of Factories & Boilers.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form