Last Date:21 Aug,2019
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)
PDIL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 82 posts of Management Trainee in HR & Finance Discipline and Draughtsman in various disciplines.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 21-08-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Management Trainee in HR & Finance Discipline and Draughtsman in various
No of post – 82
Pay Scale – Rs 16400 – 40500,Rs.20600 -46500,Rs.10550- 25950,Rs. 11900-30450
Engineering Degree,/CA / ICWA,/Post Graduate Degree,/Diploma in Mechanical.
General Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- Candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com. No other means / mode of applications i.e. manual/ paper application/ application sent through e-mail shall be accepted.
- While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has
furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Email ID – While applying online, candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
- Application Fees – Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.400/- for General, OBC & EWS and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
- All above qualifications should be from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ ITI/ qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST) and for the posts required qualification as CA/ICWA, the requirement of minimum qualifying marks shall not be applicable. Engineering graduates with post graduation degree from recognized University/Institute will be considered as additional qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates applying for MT should possess valid & qualified GATE-2019 Score Card in respective discipline.
- For posts E1 & above grade pay scale – Candidate working in a PSU / Govt. Organisation must have worked for minimum 2 years in one level below pay scale.
- Candidates should be proficient in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process. For Draughtsman in WM5 and WM4 Grade, no Interview shall be conducted. However, selection shall be made by a duly constituted committee based on the order of Merit.
- The Cut-off date for calculation of Maximum Age & Post Qualification Experience is 30.06.2019.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute. ‘
- As applicable to respective Grade of Regular employees of PDIL as mentioned above.Besides the pay scales, other facilities such as Leave Encashment, Contributory PF, Telephone, Company Group Medi-claim Policy, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules.
- For MT : Stipend of Rs.40,900/- at Noida, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Rs.40,600/- at Vadodara per Month will be admissible. After successful completion of training the Management Trainee they will be regularized in the E1 Grade Pay scale of Rs.16,400-40,500/-.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PH/EWS certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the
candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Please note that the candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category must submit the certificate in appropriate format with heading “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTEMNT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA”.
- The OBC (Non-Creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the above referred prescribed format should not be older than 06 months as on cutoff date (30.06.2019) i.e. certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019 is only valid for the purpose.
- The candidates seeking benefits of reservation under ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS (EWS) category must submit the certificate in Appropriate format(attached herewith) with heading “INCOME & ASSETS CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS”. The EWS certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the above referred prescribed format should be based on Gross Annual Income for the Financial Year 2018-19.
- TA will be reimbursed To and fro journey by III AC (including Rajdhani) by (Rail fare) by the shortest route (within India) for posts E1/MT and E2 grades and for posts WM6,WM5 and WM4 – sleeper class fare will be reimbursed only to the candidates appeared before the Interview Board subject to production of copy of the ticket. TA shall be transferred online in his/her bank account only to the shortlisted candidates qualified to appear for interview. Hence candidates should ensure that they are meeting the qualifications & experience guidelines. The candidates eligible for claiming TA are required to submit a filled in TA FORM (ANNEXURE-I) for reimbursement of TA expenses incurred to attend Interview alongwith required documents as mentioned in the TA FORM (ANNEXURE-I) and copy of the ticket(s).
- Projects & Development India Ltd. (PDIL) is a Mini Ratna, Category-I, Govt. of India Undertaking under Department of Fertilizers. PDIL is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified premier Consultancy and Engineering Organization which has played pivotal role in the growth of Indian Fertilizer Industry. It has over six decades of experience in providing Design, Engineering and related project execution services from concept to commissioning of various Projects.
- In the year 1951, PDIL was established as a technical unit of Indian Fertilizer Corporation Limited with the aim of achieving technical self-sufficiency.
- Its activities expanded in 1961 and it became the planning and development division of the FCI (P & D).
- In 1978, the FCI was restructured and this P & D division came into existence as an independent public sector company, which was incorporated on March 7, 1978 as Fertilizer Planning and Development India Limited (FPDIL).
- In 1981, the name of FPDIL changed to Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) for the purpose of providing services in other diversified areas in addition to areas of fertilizers and chemicals.
- In 2011, Became Min-Ratna-I.
- Since, its formation, PDIL has been involved in the design, engineering and construction of almost all the major grass-root fertilizer projects in India.
- At present, India is ranked fourth in the world in terms of installed capacity and consumption of nitrogenous fertilizers, a vital economical input for the agricultural sector. Over two-third of the installed capacity of nitrogenous fertilizers in India is produced in plants, engineered and constructed by PDIL
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form