Last Date:23 Aug,2019
Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)
RMRC Bhubaneswar is inviting applications from candidates with a consistently good academic record for the recruitment to 11 contractual posts of Project Technician, Staff Nurse and Various under a given project.Applications duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates should be submitted to the given address by Speed Post or registered Post on or before the due date of : 23-08-2019 .
Name of the post – Project Technician, Staff Nurse and Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – Rs.16,000/-,Rs.31,000/-,Rs.18,000/-,Rs.32,000/-
General Conditions:police recruitment
- Applications in the prescribed format are invited from candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as detailed below for empanelment for recruitment in various on-going and up-coming projects of ICMRRegional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar 751023.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ PwD category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
- Qualification experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of the posts may vary from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill test/ interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment is on project mode and purely temporary in nature and recruited candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
- Leave shall be admissible as per the Institutional policy for project staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
- Empanelled candidates may be recruited in any of the project as per requirement and eligibility for the said project.
- The selected list of candidates shall be valid for one year from the date of finalisation of the panel. Interested candidates with the requisite qualification may send their application duly filled in and signed applications in the prescribed format given below, along with self-attested photocopies of their educational certificates and mark sheets by registered or speed post addressed to,
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre,
Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar- 751023.
So as to reach this office on or before August 23, 2019 by 3.00 PM.
- The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research centre of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the centre was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion. The campus of RMRC is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandrasekharpur and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters. The concept of Regional Medical Research Centre was evolved during 6th five year plan period in 1980. Under this scheme six RMRCs were set up in different parts of the country. The thrust areas of research and linkages for RMRC, Bhubaneswar have been outlined in the project committee report of ICMR in 1981 under the chairmanship of Prof V Ramalingaswamy and subsequently in the high powered committee report of 1995.
- For the past 3 decades, the institute has continued to remain as a national and international focus for collaboration in research where clinical, population, laboratory and social sciences are integrated to address the broad issues of health. The strength of these disciplines, combined in a single institution and tightly linked by a common mission, creates a unique multidisciplinary environment for capacity building and research.
- The Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneswar conducts basic as well as applied research to understand and ultimately develop prevention strategy for diseases of regional importance like lymphatic filariais, malaria, diarrhoeal disorders, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, emerging and reemerging bacterial/viral infections, haemoglobinopathies and allied disorders, hypertension, diabetes and health problems related to tribal populations. For more than 30 years, RMRC research has led to identification of a new molecular variant of G6PD, , development of new molecular tool for diagnosis of V cholera strains, test for simultaneous identification of mosquito species, presence of malaria sporozoite and kind of blood meal taken by the mosquito vector, strategy for improvement of compliance of single dose DEC for elimination of lymphatic filariasis in urban areas, treatment regimens for lymphatic filariasis and therapies for scabies for the improvement of the health of millions of people.
- RMRC, Bhubaneswar is one of the 26 Institutes and Centers of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),under Department of Health Research (DHR) ,Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of Government of India. ICMR is the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
click above to download
the employment notification