Last Date:21 September,2019
Advt No : 06 of 2019-20
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC aka Odisha Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 233 PGT, Assistant Fisheries Officer, Assistant Town Planner & Odisha Municipal Admin Services Vacancy 2019. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
No of post – 128
Pay Scale – 44900/- Level -10
Master Degree in the Subjects concerned with 50% marks form recognized University and B.Ed for recognized University.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act, 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examinations conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Online Applications submitted to the OPSC, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- Admission to the Examination/Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the Examination/Viva Voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment.
- Concessions meant for S.Cs., S.Ts and SEECs by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha only;
- Candidates are required to take due care to annex with the copy of the Printout/Hard Copy of Online Application, the copies of Certificates and other requisite documents as stated under Para-10 of this advertisement;
- No one will be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a certificate of
admission. The eligible candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same before the Center Supervisor for admission to the examination. No separate Admission Certificate will be sent to the candidates.
- All persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 15′ January 2005 shall not be eligible for pension as defined under sub-rule(1) of Rule -3 of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the new structured defined contributory Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules,2005.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the Online Application Form, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as may be decided by the Commission be imposed on the candidate.
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service:,
- If a candidate furnishes more than one online application the Commission will consider the information/data of latest application having higher ID No.
- Every person appointed to the service by direct recruitment shall be on probation for a period of two years.
- Candidates who are called for the Viva Voce test, will be required to bring with them the hard copy of online application forms along with copies of certificates, mark sheets etc. and original of the same for verification prior to the date of Viva Voce test which will be notified later on in due course, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the Viva Voce test. The candidates are required to mention on copy of each document “submitted by me” and put their full signature and date on the same.
- Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
- The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and its amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group ‘B’ posts/services carrying scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and Group ‘A’ posts/services.
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedindgs under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1962 read with Rule 7 of the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- Advice on matters relating to promotion of officers and fixation of inter seniority etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’ carrying pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and all Group ‘A’ officers.
- Recruitment of candidates to different posts/services belonging to Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government.
- The Commision after due deliberation constitute the Interview Boards which are required to make the selection with the assistance of the Experts from the concerned subjects. The concerned administrative departments are requested to depute their representative to be present in the Interview Board.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form