Last Date:20 September,2019
Advt No : ACTREC/Advt-A-4/2019
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education (ACTREC)
ACTREC aka Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer Invites Sarkari Job applications for the posts of 139 Staff Nurse. Apply Online before 20 September 2019. ACTREC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.actrec.gov.in
Name of the post – Staff Nurse
No of post – 139
Pay Scale – 44900/- Level-7
Diploma, B.Sc. (Nursing).
General Condition:himachal government jobs
- Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
- Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- For inquiry: Candidates may email to recruitment@actrec,gov.in. No phone calls will be entertained.
- Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India) (Ex-servicemen should submit their undertaking whether they have availed benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen while securing another employment after retirement from Armed forces. If so, they are not eligible for such benefits.
- Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis/under projection contract basis.
- Candidate shall pay the application fees of 300/- online by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
- The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
- All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National & International Medical meetings, workshops and conferences after their probation is closed.
- Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
- Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability
- All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
- Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC as per the needs of the units concerned as and when necessary.
- The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
- Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, age relaxation for reserved category & person with Disability along with the copy of online application form sealed covers superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR — Advt. No.ACTREC/ADVT-A/4/2019 on or before the last date of receiving the application to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai — 410210. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the application will be rejected. Address queries, if any to: E-mail – recruitmentAactrec.gov.in
- Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C. passing certificate.
- Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of final examinations.
- Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity certificate in case of SC / ST, Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate is mandatory.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) : Valid Income and Asset certificate (in the format of Government of India is mandatory) Format is uploaded on ACTREC website.
- Through Proper Channel: Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application through the head of the organisation.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate dose not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The origins of the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) are rooted in the Indian Cancer Research Centre (ICRC), which was established in 1952 in Parel, Mumbai, under the purview of the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966, ICRC was renamed the Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), creating the first comprehensive cancer centre in India – the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Over the years, as the institute grew in repute and staff strength, with several new disciplines introduced into its repertoire, an acute shortage of space led to the search for a larger campus. The ACTREC project was conceptualized by the DAE in November 1983. During the period 1985-1987, DAE acquired a huge 60 acre plot of land from CIDCO in Navi Mumbai, the newly developing city across the harbour, and it was decided to set up a much larger institute on this campus.
- The foundation stone for this campus – the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), located near the foothills of the Sahyadri mountain ranges in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, was formally laid in May 1997 by Dr. R. Chidambaram, Chairman, AEC and Secretary, DAE. In August 2002, in its 50th year, CRI moved in toto from Mumbai to Navi Mumbai to become the basic research wing of ACTREC, and started functioning from its new premises at Kharghar. In December 2002, CRI celebrated its Golden Jubilee, with the pledge to ‘not remain content’ with its stature and recognition worldwide as the premier Indian institute conducting research on cancer, but to scale new heights at its ACTREC campus.
- Today, ACTREC serves as a new state-of-the-art R&D satellite of TMC and has the specific mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. ACTREC, which at present comprises of the basic and clinical research wings and a 50-bed hospital, will carry out mission-oriented research and development on cancers prevalent in the Indian sub-continent, and where there are internationally competitive opportunities, will use state-of-the-art technology in partnership with TMH.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form