Last Date:30 Aug,2019
Directorate of Art and Culture (DAC)
DAC Goa will appoint 102 LDC, Music Trainers and Various on permanent basis and is Looking for applications from eligible candidates for these Posts.Eligible and Interested candidates may send in their applications in given format with all required documents of qualification, experience, age so as to reach the given address by 30-08-2019 .
Name of the post – LDC, Music Trainers and Various
No of post – 102
Pay Scale – Level – 1,2,4,5,6
Higher Secondary School Certificate with computer literate and Speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in Typewriting,/Bachelor of Music or Visharad Degree.
General Instruction:government jobs
- The posts under CFF category shall be filled only through the list sponsored by the Home Department and no direct applications will be entertained.
- Age limit for the posts: – Should not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation for Government servants/SC/ST/OBC/PwD/CFF shall be as per the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
- There will be Written Examination. Skill test will be taken wherever applicable.
- The candidates having 15 years of residence in Goa can apply for the post.
- Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per Recruitment Rules/advertisement shall apply and the candidates did not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post.
- The Certificates will be called only after shortlisting the candidates for skill test, having passed written examination.
- Out of 102 vacancies 5 posts are reserved for meritorious sportsperson, if available.
- The Application Forms are made available during the office working hours in the Office of Directorate of Art & Culture. Application received in any other format will be rejected. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed Application form and submit latest by 30.08.2019.
- Candidates already in Government service should send their applications through proper channel by hand delivery only.
- Crucial date for determining the age, qualification and experience shall be 30.08.2019 for appointment to the above posts.
- Separate Application Form should be submitted for different posts and different category of posts.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test. A list of such eligible candidates will be displayed on the website of this Directorate after scrutiny of applications.
- The Directorate of Art and Culture deals with the preservation, promotion and development of Cultural Traditions of the state through its network of institutions and initiating new schemes/activities by implementing the programmes towards the welfare of artists and development of Arts organisations by way of providing financial support. It also acts as a nodal department for implementation of schemes of Department of Culture, Government of India and National Institutions in the field of Culture set up by the Government of India.
- The efforts of the Government towards welfare and up liftment of the Society through its programmes shall achieve the desired goal and will succeed in protecting the interest only when the public at large is made aware and alert. For this matter the implementation of various schemes should necessarily make it clear to the incumbents the methods and procedures for acquiring the benefits under its programmes.
- The Cultural wealth of our country is preserved by the people from all walks of life particularly the artists, art organizations, Libraries and the Government has taken several initiatives to improve the conditions of the artists community, efficiency of Arts Organizations and creation of required information and infrastructure. We are sure that information provided in the foregoing pages of this Website shall definitely attract the attention of the people and find them easy to approach in availing the benefits of the schemes of Directorate of Art & Culture.
- The Directorate of Art and Culture deals with the preservation, promotion, development of cultural traditions and reading culture of the state through its network of institutions, Libraries, organization of programmes/activities, etc. It also initiates new schemes and its implementation. The programmes are organized for the welfare of the artists and development of art organizations by way of providing financial support. It also s and establishes proper infrastructure facilities for the artists and general public in the fields of Art and Culture. It also acts as Nodal Department for implementation of schemes of Department of Culture, Govt. of India and National Institutions/Bodies working in the field of Culture, such as Sangeet Natak Academy, Lalit Kala Academy, Center for Cultural Resources and Training, New Delhi, Indian Council for Cultural Relations, New Delhi, India International Rural Cultural Centre, New Delhi, West Zone Cultural Centre, Udaipur, other Zonal cultural centers, Library institutions etc.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form