Last Date:06 November,2019
Advt No : 04/2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
DSSSB aka Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 1688 Fire Operator, Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy 2019. DSSSB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply DSSSB Vacancy & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Name of the post – Fire Operator
No of post – 706
Pay Scale – 5200 – 20200/-
General Instruction:govt jobs
- The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in .The closing date for submission of online application is up to 06/11/2019 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, given in Annexure-I, any time before the examination, if so required.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
- UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the exam. Centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should neither attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or the self attested certified copy submitted by them nor submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, in filling OMR Sheet, their OMR sheets will not be evaluated.
- If any candidate uses offensive/abusive/foul language / obscene picture he/she will be liable for necessary penal action under relevant provision of the IT Act.
- On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
- There are a variety of pathways to a commission as an officer in Indian Armed Forces. This applies to both for civilians (after 10+2, graduation and post graduation), as well as for serving armed forces personnel. All except army medical corps members must succeed in the “SSB interview”. There is no limit to the number of attempts that can be made. The interview involves a battery of psychological tests of personality, to assess the candidate’s suitability for commission to the armed forces. The tests help the SSB select candidates with officer like qualities (“OLQs”). The Services Selection Board is not concerned with the number of commissions available. Its responsibility is just to assess and then, recommend. Successful candidates have a medical examination and if satisfactory are recorded on a “merit list” before training and commission.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form