Last Date:31 October,2019
Advt. No. : 27/2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job application for the post of Jailor Vacancy 2019. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Jailor
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – 36900 – 116600/- Level 18
Any Degree awarded by any of the University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon‟ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- With respect to the post of Jailor, as per Section 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Ex-servicemen” will not apply.
- The post of Jailor has not been identified as suitable for differently abled persons, in the following Government Orders namely, G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018.
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for.Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order /G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details/particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the claims made in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for the recruitment. Applicants applying for the recruitment should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the recruitment. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo. of admission to the applicants will not imply that their candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.
- Receives proposals for framing of rules and amendment of rules governing various posts in the Government Departments.
- Views of the Commission in the proposals are obtained and communicated to the Government.
- Incorporates any deviations in the Annual Report.
- Suggests modification in the rules to respective Government Departments.
- Watch for the due date in reporting of estimate of vacancies by the respective Government Departments / Head of Departments in various posts as per recruitment programme.
- For the reported vacancies, notifications are prepared with reference to the rules governing the post(s).
- If there is any deficiency, the Government / Unit Officers are asked for clarification.
- Issues the notification / advertisement for direct recruitment on approval by the Commission.
- Carries out amendment to the programme G.O. and revision of scheme of examinations and Medical G.O.
- Formulation and revision of syllabus to various recruitment examinations are carried out.Conducts equivalence Committee meetings and watches for the issue of Government orders on the recommendations of the Committee.
- Carries out the work of modification to the scheme of selections to various posts, as and when required.
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 03.10.2019 to 31.10.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form