Last Date:03 Nov,2019
Women and Child Development Department
Walk-In-Interview is scheduled to held on 03-11-2019 (08:30 AM to 10:00 AM) by Women and Child Development Department Kerala for selection of all eligible and interested candidates to 64 positions of Block Project Assistant and Various on correct basis in the given areas.Attend the interview with recent passport size photograph and relevant documents. The qualification for these posts should be from recognised University/Institution.
Name of the post – Block Project Assistant and Various
No of post – 64
Pay Scale – Rs.30,000/-,Rs.18,000/-,Rs.15,000/-
Graduation/B.Tech in Computer Science or IT OR Graduation/Post-graduation in Computer Application with 3 yrs experience.
General Information:faculty opening
- A written test will be conducted for all the candidates. Candidates qualifying in the written test only will be admitted to further stages of the recruitment.
- The Degree/PG Degree/Diploma acquired through regular class room teaching alone will be acceptable. Those acquired through correspondence/contact classes etc., will be rejected. The degrees should be from a recognized University.
- The experience certificate issued by private firms/organizations/NGOs should be supported by the details of salary drawn through banks for the first and last months when the candidate was engaged by the organization.
- Candidates must bring a passport size photograph (taken within six months) and all documents, proving qualification and experience, in original.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for written test/interview.
- Persons with own two wheeler will be given weightage during interview (Documents to be produced at the time of interview).
- Candidates should be willing to travel extensively and also willing to work overtime, if needed. All vacancies at the District Project Management Unit are reserved for candidates within the District.
- For the block level vacancies, preference will be given to candidates residing within the respective Block Panchayat.
- Admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates should have good written and oral communication skills in English, Malayalam and Local Languages in the project area.
- Centre for Management Development and the Kerala State Nutrition Mission reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and experience. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in the qualifying examination while filling the information sheet. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage should be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. The Kerala State Nutrition Mission reserves the right to fill or not fill the posts advertised.
- Selected Candidates will have to undergo periodic performance appraisal/evaluation by an external agency and the service of candidates who fail to meet the desired performance level shall be terminated at any stage during the contract period.
- Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/established organizations until 01/07/2019 will be considered.
- The Department of Women and Child was established in 2017 as per GO (MS) No.24/17/SJD 30.6.17 bifurcating The Social Justice Department. The Department of Women and Child starts functioning in 24/11/17 for ensuring the holistic, physical, psychological, cognitive and emotional developments of women and children and a gender sensitive family, community, programme and policy for the development and protection of women and children.
- The Department of Women and Child Development provides policy guidance, designs targeted programs and projects for women and children, strengthens capacity development for gender and child rights mainstreaming, coordinates, monitors and evaluates effective service delivery, all for the empowerment of women and children
- An inclusive state where all women are socially, politically and economically empowered, and all children are protected, nurtured, and encouraged to realize their full potential as well as participate appropriately in decisions that affect them.
- Empowering women and children through policies, programs, and projects that tap interdepartmental synergies, build strong partnerships, and take a results based approach so that women and children enjoy their rights and live with dignity and without violence.
click above to download
the employment notification