Last Date:10 Nov,2019
Tripura Rural Development Department
Tripura Rural Development Department is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to 46 posts of State Resource Person/ Retainer Consultant on contract basis. Applicant should be an Indian citizen and must make sure he meets the eligibility criteria before applying.Applications should be made in the given format and should be sent to the given email address latest by 10-11-2019 .
Name of the post – State Resource Person/ Retainer Consultant
No of post – 46
Pay Scale – As per norms
Graduate / Post Graduate in relevant subject with Experience.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Applications are invited from bona fide Indian Nationals for empanelment of State Resource Persons (SRP)/ Retainer Consultant (RC) in Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM). Their services will be utilized by TRLM on part time/ requirement basis.
- Application format is available in Annexure- B. Only PDF copy of the filled up and signed application is to be submitted through email to: srp.tr1m3r&gmail.com. The application should not contain more than two pages.
- Applications will be received till 5.30 PM on 10.11.2019.
- Applications of candidate without having the required qualification & experience etc. shall be summarily rejected. Candidates without relevant experience (fresh candidates) need not apply.
- In case Grade/ CPI/ CGPA is awarded by the board/ University instead of total marks, it is to be converted into percentage of marks following the formula adopted by the concerned Board/ University and is to be mentioned in the application form at the appropriate place.
- The applicant should be physically and mentally fit enough to take up the strenuous job involved in the responsibility including extensive travelling.
- Proficiency in Computer and fluency in both spoken/ written English for all categories is essential. The candidate should have his or her computer for consultancy.
- Empanelled candidates will have to work and stay in rural areas of the State as and when required by the TRLM. The candidates should be willing to travel regularly inside and outside the state, as and when required by the TRLM.
- The candidates should be willing to attend the training, new learning and implementation of such knowledge in the field.
- The candidates should be willing to accept different guidelines, advisories and protocols.
- Candidates should have the patience to listen different issues and initiatives of the rural poor community.
- Resource fee and TA/ DA is applicable as per the Retainer Consultant policy as included in the HR Manual of TRLM. The HR manual of TRLM can be accessed on website: trlm.tripura.gov.in. The Resource fee ranges between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 10,000 per day. It shall be decided by the selection committee based on the working knowledge and experience.
- The candidates from the State of Tripura shall be preferred.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo residential training and exposure visits, both inside and outside the State, as and when required.
- Empanelment of State Resource Person (SRP)/ Retainer Consultant (RC) does not make one eligible for permanent/ contractual employment in TRLM or any of the establishment of RD Department or the State Government.
- The Department of Rural Development, spearhead the issue of eradication of rural poverty, through its various programmes & endeavors’ to reach out to the last and most disadvantaged sections of society and also provide them with avenues of employment, be it self-employment or wage-employment. The Department also look after improvement infrastructure relating to their life support systems. The Rural Development Department is responsible for the implementation of various Centrally-sponsored, State-funded, and Externally-aided schemes for poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment, apart from provision of basic amenities and services.
- Rural development implies both the economic betterment of people as well as greater social transformation. Increased participation of people in the rural development programmes, decentralization of planning, better enforcement of land reforms and greater access to credit are envisaged for providing the rural people with better prospects.
- Being the nodal Department for most of the development and welfare activities in the rural areas, the Department of Rural Development plays a vital role in the overall development strategy of the State. The vision and mission of the Department is sustainable and inclusive growth of rural Tripura through a multipronged strategy for eradication of poverty by increasing livelihoods opportunities, providing social safety net and developing infrastructure for growth
- Providing livelihood opportunities to those in need, including women and other vulnerable sections with focus on marginalized households.
- Enhancement of livelihood security of households in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in every financial year to every household demanding employment.
- Connecting all rural habitation with all and upgradation of roads weather existing roads to provide market access.
- Providing basic housing and homestead to all vulnerable household in rural areas.
- Providing social assistance to the elderly, widow and disabled persons.
- Providing urban amenities in rural areas for improvement of quality of rural life.
- Developing skill, Capacity and important development and training of rural development functionaries.
- Promoting involvement of voluntary agencies and individuals for rural development.
- Watershed development for initiating effective land reform measures for providing land to the landless rural poor.
click above to download
the employment notification