Last Date:11 Nov,2019
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM)
Jammu and Kashmir
IIIM Jammu will be organizing a walkin Interview for filling up 6 posts of Project Assistant, Project Associate and Junior Research Fellow on contract basis on 11-11-2019 (10:30 AM) at the given venue. Eligible candidates are invited to appear in walkin Interveiws.Candidates must make sure that they meet the required eligibility and must bring with them the application in given format, Bio data and all documents of age, caste, quaification, experience and photographs in the walkin Interviews.
Name of the post – Project Assistant, Project Associate and Junior Research Fellow
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Rs.35,000/-,Rs.31,000/-,Rs.25,000/-,Rs.13,000/-
M.V.Sc. (Microbiology)/ M.Sc. / B.Sc.
General Instruction:government jobs
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
- Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily been resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/J&K Domicile etc. should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
- Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self attested photocopies .
- of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
- Candidates must also bring original certificates/testimonials along with them, at the time of Walk-in-Interview, for counter verification of the enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
- Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of Walk-in- Interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of Walk-in-Interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under any circumstance.
- Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
- The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the respective sponsored Projects.
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subject should turn up for Walk-in-Interview.
- Application Proforma can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in and submitted duly filled in on the day of Walk-inInterview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
- NO TA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW.
- Over the years IIIM has developed strong R&D base in the areas of natural product chemistry, synthetic chemistry, fermentation technology, drug discovery and prospecting biodiversity (plant & microbial) for new molecules and bioactivity.
- Lot of business opportunity exists for national and multinational companies to work with IIIM in the above areas, which are the areas of its strong expertise. The collaboration can be in the form of consultancy projects, collaborative projects or sponsored projects wherein the terms & conditions are mutually decided between the participating agencies and IIIM, Jammu. The detailed instrument of collaboration has to be signed on mutual agreement, which details the responsibility of the participating agencies, mode of payment, milestones of work and also intellectual property issues.
- IIIM, Jammu has a state of the art Quality Control & Quality Assurance CMC Division in addition to general Instrumentation, which undertakes testing & quality control of plants, drugs, water, fertilizers, metal residues and pesticides.
- This institute also undertakes standardization and quality control of herbal drugs, drug formulations and biological activity determination against various diseases. There are very well established departments of enzymology and fermentation technology wherein enzyme chemistry, biotransformation studies and up-scaling of fermentation processes are done for in-house projects and external agencies under contracted projects.
- The institute has a very well established and operational pilot scale multipurpose extraction plant while as a cGMP extraction & formulation unit are in the process of commissioning which shall be ready by the end of this year. These facilities are for internal R&D use and can also be used by external agencies under mutually agreed terms & conditions.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form