Last Date:11 Nov,2019
Notification No.C-DIT/HRD-01/2019 dated 31.10.2019
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT)
CDIT is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 contractual posts of Drupal Developer and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 11-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Drupal Developer and Various
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – As per norms
B.Tech B.Tech (IT/CS) / Post Graduation.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- C-DIT invites applications for the following positions for temporary engagement on consolidated pay in various projects, as per the qualifications shown below. The remuneration will be fixed as per the norms of C-DIT, commensurate to the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- The period of engagement will be initially for a period of two months, which may be extended as per the requirement of the project based on performance assessment of the candidate.
- The appointees shall have no claim for regular appointment in any of the C-DIT establishments on the termination of the project.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of C-DIT. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- List of shortlisted candidates for written test / interview will be published in the website of C-DIT – www.cdit.org. They will be intimated only over phone / e-mail.
- No travelling or any other allowance is admissible for attending the written test/interview.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link www.careers.cdit.org. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including post, fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 11th November, 2019.
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology(C-DIT) is a unique institution under Government of Kerala with diverse skill sets and achievements in the areas of Imaging Technology & ICT and their applications. Founded in December 1988 as an offshoot of Kerala State Film Development Corporation, C-DIT started its operations with two projects funded by the Government of India- one in the field of research and development in film and electronics technology and another in the area of science and development communication using video.
- Subsequently, C-DIT diversified into Information Technology applications including software development and to providing IT enabled services. C-DIT has been functioning as a Total Solutions Provider in IT and Communication fields mainly in the Government sector for the last 30 years. We have also made our mark in the areas of education and training by offering a stream of courses in communication, new media production and I.T.
- Initially located in a corner of the Chitranjali studio complex of Kerala State Film Development Corporation (KSFDC), C-DIT set up its own campus in 1998 in three acres of land leased from KSFDC in Thiruvallam, Thiruvananthapuram. When the activities expanded C-DIT, hired many buildings in and around the city for its operation. The search to get more space within the city was rewarded when the Government of Kerala allocated 15 cents of prime land at Pattom. The formalities to make new building at Pattom have been completed and the construction is ready to begin. The new campus will house the head office divisions as well as Technology and Communication divisions of C-DIT. The new building will use green technologies with scientific energy saving methods. C-DIT has 3 Regional Centres and they are functioning in Kayamkulam, Ernakulam and Kannur with thrust on localization of its activities for state wide projects
- During the last 30years of existence, C-DIT has achieved many national and international laurels. The video productions of C-DIT cover different genres of development communication, science popularization, education, environmental awareness etc. Several of them have won the state and national awards as well as top recognition at the international festivals. The innovative TV reality show series produced by C-DIT in collaboration with Doordarshan on the achievements of local self governments and on the success stories in school education have won wide acclaim. C-DIT has planned similar series on health care.
- he key role played by C-DIT in Straight Forward – the online public grievance redressel programme of Kerala Chief Minister got wide attention and acceptance. The development and implementation of the software that strongly acted behind the success of the programme was undertaken and flawlessly done by C-DIT. Similar online grievance redress portals are being planned for other ministers and departments also
- The high security holograms produced by C-DIT are now being used in key sectors of Kerala including universities for issuance of certificates as well as Motor Vehicles Department for their registration certificates and in other important documents for authenticating and ensuring genuineness and security. The service of FRIENS has now become an unfailing help for payment of bills. The 300 plus C-DIT’s educational partners all over Kerala have already become and integral part of IT education in the State, since their courses got Kerala PSC recognition.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form