Last Date:22 November,2019
Advt No : 18/2019
Himachal Pradesh PSC (HPPSC)
HPPSC aka Himachal Pradesh PSC invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 400 Lecturer & District Manager Vacancy 2019. HPPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Name of the post – Lecturer
No of post – 396
Pay Scale – 10300 – 34800/-
Master‟s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its equivalent and Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as professional qualification from recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks.
General Condition:bank jobs
- The date of determining eligibility of all candidates in terms of essential qualification(s), experience etc., if any, shall be reckoned as on last date prescribed for submission of Online Applications through (OTRS) portal, i.e.22-11-2019.
- The reserved category candidates falling under vertical reservation i.e. S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. / E.W.S., who are appointed on their own merit and not owing to reservation, will not be adjusted against reserved points and they will be adjusted against unreserved points. The S.C. / S.T./ OBC / EWS candidate appointed on their own merit (by direct recruitment or promotion) and adjusted against unreserved points will retain their status of S.C. / S.T./ OBC / EWS and will be eligible to get benefit of reservation in future / further promotions, if any. However, only such S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C. / E.W.S. candidates falling under vertical reservation, who are selected on the same standard as applied to General candidates, shall not be adjusted against reserved vacancies. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied in selecting S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. / E.W.S. candidates, for example in the agelimit, experience, qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination / screening test, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidates etc., the S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. / E.W.S. candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against unreserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions of the Government (in the Department of Personnel) issued vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-F (1)- 2/2001 dated 12th November, 2014. The candidates belonging to reserved categories falling under horizontal reservation i.e. Ex-Servicemen / Wards of Ex-Servicemen,
Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighters (W.F.F.), Persons with Disabilities, Distinguished Sportspersons and B.P.L.who acquire merit / marks at par with the purely general candidates shall not be selected / appointed against general /unreserved posts and will be adjusted against the post reserved for respective category falling under horizontal reservation. However, it does not debar or preclude a candidate falling under vertical / horizontal reservation from applying and competing for any unreserved post subject to his / her eligibility and clearing the written test / personality test successfully without any relaxation.
- For recruitment to the post(s) to be filled up on the basis of experience, it will be necessary for the candidates to have the required experience for determining his/ her eligibility after acquiring the requisite essential educational qualification(s).
- The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for admission to Evaluation / Personality Test or selection will be final and no correspondence / personal enquiries will be entertained.
- Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualification(s) by the stipulated date, shall be on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate/degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential educational qualification(s). No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates at the time of evaluation.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce (proof) i.e. order / letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the candidature / Online Application is liable to be rejected.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. / WFF of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of H.P. candidates. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government‟s instructions issued from time to time. However, age relaxation is admissible only in case, there is any post(s) reserved for particular category.
- Candidates in the ratio of 10 times of total number of posts advertised will be declared qualified in the written objective type examination (MCQ) (Computer based test / off line test) of 90 minutes duration to be called for evaluation. Provided that Computer Based Test shall be conducted in single slot with same question paper and in different slots with different sets of question paper
depending upon the total number of candidates who have to take the test and the number of computer terminals available with the Commission at the particular date for Computer Based Test.
- In the Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) there will be 85 questions of 01 mark each on the basis of syllabus approved by the Commission for the test. Each question will be followed by four answer options i.e. (A, B,C & D). The candidate will have to click on the circle adjacent to the option he / she think is correct.
- Marks obtained in the Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) will be added with the marks obtained in the evaluation for ascertaining the Merit.
- Minimum pass marks in Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories. Any correlation drawn by the candidates between their score in the Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) and final merit at a later stage is completely unwarranted. No representation(s) shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the marks of candidate(s) in Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) + Evaluation are equal then the candidate who have scored more marks in the Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) will be placed above the candidate scoring lesser marks in the Written objective type Examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) and if the marks of Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) are equal then the candidate senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
- The Commission has its own building and the office located at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. All correspondence (letters/applications etc.) relating to this Commission are being addressed in the name of The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla (H.P) – 171 002. And all relevant information is available with the receptionist which can be obtained either personally or by telephone.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form