Last Date:30 Nov,2019
Bihar Animal Sciences University (BASU)
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates by Bihar Animal Sciences University (BASU) for 36 posts of Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist and Various.Interested candidates may apply as per proper format and send it to the concerned address with all required documents of qualification, experience, age. The application must reach by 30-11-2019 .
Name of the post – Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist and Various
No of post – 36
Pay Scale – Rs 37400 – 67000 ,Rs 15600 – 39100
Ph.D / Master’s Degree.
General Information:govt jobs
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle his/her for being called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed, or by any other condition that may deem fit.
- Good Academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades 0, A, B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree Level in the relevant subject of concerned faculty from an Indian University or, an Equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- The panel of selected waitlisted candidates will be valid for one year from the date of approval of competent authority and University may make appointments on consequential/ new vacancies.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.
- Candidates have to fill relevant score card and mention respective page number in given space for the post applying for; otherwise application shall be treated as incomplete and rejected. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record (as per relevant score card) and their performance in the interview.
- The in-service candidates should apply through proper channel, failing which their application is liable to be rejected.
- At the time of recruitment in University and its Colleges, service agreement should be signed between University / College and the teachers which should be lodged with the Registrar / Dean with a copy to concerned teacher. Self-appraisal of performance should be a part of the service agreement.
- Advance copy of application form may be considered subject to production of NOC from Employer at the time of interview.
- Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications. I
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
- Every page of the application form and enclosures must be signed by the candidate at the bottom of the page in the space provided.
- All the enclosures must be self-attested by the candidate with date. Originals must not be enclosed with the application form. The candidate will have to produce the original copies of all the certificates and documents attached at the time of interview for verification.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- University reserves the right not to fill up the post advertised, if the circumstances so warranted.
- New pension scheme will be applicable with subsequent amendments to fresh regular recruited person.
- In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Patna, which is the Head quarter of the University.
- The University will have the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience, age, etc., in exceptionally deserving cases of all posts on the recommendations of the screening and selection committee. The statutory provision for relaxing of age in case of the candidates belonging all reserved categories of state of Bihar will be made applicable as per GAD, Bihar norms in vogue at time of interview. SC/ST candidates shall have to produce caste certificate whereas EBC/BC candidates shall have to produce non creamy layer certificates issued by C.O. in favour of their claim of reservation. EWS candidates have to produce desirable certificates (Candidates are advised to check GAD, Bihar website for update information). Submission of residential certificate for the applicants of reservation categories is mandatory.
- Applications of Professors retired at the age of 65 may be considered against the post of professor for appointment on Contract basis. Salary and terms of appointment will be made as per provisions N.No. 3/M-63/2013 Gen. Admn. Deptt. 10000/ Patna dated 10.07.2015 issued by Bihar Government.
- Tenure appointment may be done only in case of Professors for a period of 5 Yrs. or till the age of 65 Yrs. whichever is earlier.
- Professors retired from other Universities will be treated as re-employed after retirement and salary will be fixed on the basis of Last Salary drawn minus pension.
- Applications received after the last date and without complete information or without requisite fee will be summarily rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of selection procedure, at the time appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
- Whole text of publication need not be enclosed. Attach only first page/ pages showing the necessary details of publication like- title, Author (s), date/year of publication and name of journal / publication.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In-Service Applicants may be given the advantage of their basic pay protection in the mentioned Level / Pay Band and Grade Pay of the post.
- Persons appointed may be transferred to any equivalent post within the jurisdiction of the University.
- The Chairman of Selection Committee shall have the power to lay-down the procedure in respect of any matter not mentioned above.
- Candidates called for interview shall do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Candidate should give a power- point presentation at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to pencil mark the page number of relevant document’s page numbers on Score Card.
- Bihar Animal Sciences University (BASU) has been established with its headquarters at Patna through an act of Bihar State (BASU Act No. 15 of 2016, notified in the Bihar Gazette on 29 August 2016). The University became operational from 13 June 2017 with the appointment of it’s first Vice Chancellor. The new University has been carved out of the Bihar Agricultural University as two of its constituent colleges at Patna viz. Bihar Veterinary College and Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Technology have been transferred to the BASU, whereas a new College of Fisheries has been established in 2018. To further expand the horizon of the University and strengthen the research and outreach, following research institutes, stations and substations are being transferred to BASU.
- The University may establish, operate, maintain and develop Teaching Centres, Educational Centres, Research and Experimental Centres, and Extension Education Training Centres in the field of Veterinary, Animal Husbandry, Fishery, Poultry, Dairy Technology and allied subjects as may be required in various parts of the State, and shall be responsible for its management, development and operations.
All colleges, research and experimental centres, or other institutions coming under the jurisdiction and authority of this University shall be as constituent units of the University under the full management and control of the University officers and authorities. No unit shall be recognized as an affiliated unit.
- The University may work having collaboration in teaching and research programmes, multi-disciplinary approach and academic programmes with other Universities, including foreign Universities or reputed and approved institutes.
click above to download
the employment notification