Last Date:23 Dec,2019
Indian Army is inviting application form eligible candidates districts Saugor, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia, Tikamgarh, Ashoknagar, Shivpuri, Sheopur, Guna, Panna, Bhind, Morena and Gwalior, to apply for Soldier Recruitment Rally, to be held from 08-01-2020 to 21-01-2020 at Tatya Tope Physical College of Education Ground, Shivpuri (MP).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 23-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Soldier Recruitment Rally
No of post – 100
Pay Scale – As per norms
Matric pass with 45% marks / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Saugor, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia, Tikamgarh, Ashoknagar, Shivpuri, Sheopur, Guna, Panna, Bhind, Morena and Gwalior from 08 January 2020 to 21 January 2020 at Tatya Tope Physical College of Education Ground, Shivpuri (MP). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 09 November 2019 to 23 December 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24 December 2019 to 07 January 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Gates will be open at 0030hrs and will be closed by 0500hrs on each day.
- NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No NCC certificate will be accepted after conduct of the rally. Provisional certificate duly authenticated will be accepted for candidates not having original certificate however original certificate will be produced before conduct of CEE.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN card & Aadhar card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Candidate from districts of Saugor, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia,Tikamgarh, Ashoknagar, Shivpuri, Sheopur, Guna, Panna, Bhind, Morena and Gwalior only can participate in the recruitment rally. Candidate found attending from outside of the above mentioned districts of MP or other States will be handed over to Police. Candidates who have done their education from outside MP are required to bring copy of Land documents/last one year electricity bill or water bill / copy of rent receipt if staying in rented house.
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate, generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help/influence them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/ overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law. Such candidates will be handed over to the police for attempting fraudulent enrollment.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by Government agencies before enrolment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/ injury/ loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/ dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Candidates belonging to tribal community/ from tribal areas as declared by Govt of India SC and ST Order Act/ Lists are permitted to have permanent body tattoos on any part of the body, as per custom and tradition of said tribe to which a candidate belongs. Such candidates are required to produce a certificate as performa attached as Appendix B.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the Rally Site and at the time of Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form