Last Date:30 Nov,2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS Bilaspur invites applications from suitable candidates for recruitment to 183 posts of Professor and Various vacancies on fixed term basis.Eligible candidates may send application in proper format before the due date of 30-11-2019 All details on the application form must be completed in full and signed by the aspirant himself / herself.
Name of the post – Professor and Various
No of post – 183
Pay Scale – As per norms
Post Graduate .
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division) Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview. The shortlisted candidate(s) based on their submissions, must bring one print out of on-line application and all original certificates viz. (i) 10th class, (ii) essential qualifications and experience(s) (iii) No Objection Certificate (if in regular employment in any Govt./Semi Govt./Government Enterprises/Government funded autonomous Institutions) along with a set of self attested photocopy of the said document(s)/certificate(s).
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- The candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. must obtain the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employers.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed material fact(s),his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- In case of a candidate applying for more than one post, separate application for each post is required to be submitted.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared a holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as the next working day.
- The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further Instruction, if any.
- No age relaxation would be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply under UR Category.
- Category once applied will not be allowed to be changed at the later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The DPGI would be the final authority to take any decision in this regard.
- The Director PGIMER reserves the right to withdraw any or all the posts without assigning any reason.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide its letter No. Z-28016/45/2017-PMSSY-III dated 4th February 2019 has declared PGIMER, Chandigarh as the mentor Institute for operationalisation of various activities at AIIMS, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. The detail terms and conditions of service etc will be decided by the concerned institute and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. PGIMER, Chandigarh has no role in this regard.Service conditions as applicable to the employees of PGIMER, Chandigarh may not be applicable. Service conditions of selected candidates would be decided by the AIIMS, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh.
- The courts of Chandigarh only shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute with regard to this recruitment.
- The application of the candidates which will be received with in prescribed date and time and who submit the requisite fee will be scrutinized by the scrutiny committee of the Institute and only the eligible candidates will be called for personal interview before the Standing Selection Committee of the Institute. In case the number of applicant are large, the selection committee of the Institute may devise a criteria for short-listing the candidates which may include holding of written examination.
- Interview letters will be sent by post/ through email ID and the complete interview schedule will also be made available on website also.
- The candidates called for interview would be required to make a presentation on his/her work/achievements before the selection committee for a duration not exceeding 05 minutes. The presentation should be prepared in the MICROSOFT POWER POINT only and should contain information as per proforma given along with the application form. Therefore candidates are requested to submit the same in a CD alongwith his/her application form. He/She will be required to submit it again in case of any updation in the information already supplied in CD furnished alongwith the application form. However, this has to be done at least one day before the interview in the Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh. No other option like PEN DRIVE or through e-mail etc. will be accepted.
- The interview with the Selection Committee is mandatory for which the candidate has to appear personally and Physically. No request for online interview i.e. through electronic media viz. Skype/Viber etc will be accepted and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The date and time for interview will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only and the same will also be published in the PGIMER website (www.pgimer.edu.in). The information
regarding eligibility/shortlisting of candidates will be published in PGIMER website only.
- The selected candidates will be issued appointment letters. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent authority.
- All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
- The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year. AIIMS also runs a College of Nursing and trains students for B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing post-certificate) degrees.
- Twenty-five clinical departments including four super specialty centers manage practically all types of disease conditions with support from pre- and Para-clinical departments. However, burn cases, dog-bite cases and patients suffering from infectious diseases are not entertained in the AIIMS Hospital. AIIMS also manages a 60-beded hospital in the Comprehensive Rural Health Centre at Ballabgarh in Haryana and provides health cover to about 2.5 lakh population through the Centre for Community Medicine.
- The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nation’s expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form