Last Date:15 Nov,2019
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
CCRAS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 186 posts of Research Officer, Staff Nurse and Various Group “A”, “B” and “C”.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Research Officer, Staff Nurse and Various
No of post – 186
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100,Rs 9300 – 34800
M.Sc/ M.Pharma/ M.D/ M.S/ M.V.Sc/ Post Graduate Degree
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘Start’ button to proceed further.
- For detailed Notification, click here to Download the Detailed Advertisement . Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application and confirm your eligibility for the post advertised in all respects.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of CCRAS.
- Category [UR/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/EWS] and Sub-Category [PWD/ESM] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed. The vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS category as per the Govt. of India Guidelines. The upper age limit is relaxable as per the Govt. of India Guidelines; please refer to the detailed notification.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details /scanned copies of documents for uploading as applicable: –
Valid E-Mail ID & Mobile Number
Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks). Candidate should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
Scanned image of signature in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink only) should be under 80 KB.
Candidate’s educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula).
Experience Certificate as per eligibility criteria.
Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) & Category Certificate (EWS) in prescribed format.
Valid E-Mail ID & Mobile Number
Discharge Certificate (applicable in case of Ex-Serviceman) in prescribed format.
Employee ID for Candidates working in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies, etc.
Scanned relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman for Age relaxation under 1000 KB in PDF format.
Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making payment through Online mode (If applicable).
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application Sequence Number, Login ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION i.e., STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment for various posts on regular basis is given below:
Step-I: The candidate has to Sign-up by filling-up Category; Post Applied; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID. The candidate will receive User ID (Application Seq. No.) and Password to their Mobile Number/E-Mail ID.
Step-II: Re-Login and Click Go-To Application Tab. The candidate has to complete Online Registration by filling-up Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details and Upload relevant documents (photo/signature/relevant certificates) and Submit Application. Once application submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to Payment Gateway(SBI-MOPS) for remitting Application Fee as applicable against each post.
- Candidates should ensure that the particulars filled in are correct in all respects before final submission of application form. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn or modified and application Fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ Check box given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e.Post Applied; Category, Personal Details, Contact Details etc. correctly.
- Sign-up by filling-up Post Applied; Category; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID . After clicking SUBMIT button/ tab, the candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered E-mail ID during Signing. Now, candidate has to Click “Log Out” tab (given on top right corner) and re-log in for Step-II. On completion of Step-I, Sign- Up mail will be received in candidate’s registered Email ID and mobile number confirming his singed-up along with the User ID (application sequence No.) and password.
- No Application Fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to exempted categories viz., Women, SC, ST, PWD, ESM and accordingly, once Submit Tab is clicked then Application will be submitted it will be showing on screen “Your application has been successfully submitted”
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once for one post. In case of multiple registrations, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as a final application and the last registration data for the post will be retained and the other registration will automatically cancelled.
- The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
- To strive for excellence and global leadership in the field of Ayurveda by comprehensive research for quality assured and cost effective products to prevent/ manage/ cure various disease”.
- To develop CCRAS into a dynamic, vibrant and model research organization for undertaking, coordinating, aiding and promoting research in Ayurveda.
- To bring-up modern scientific knowledge technology to explore Ayurveda scientific treasure following prevalent scientific methods.
- To attain global leadership in research for treatment and prevention of emerging important lifestyle related disease and health requirement.
- The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India is an apex body in India for undertaking, coordinating, formulating, developing and promoting research on scientific lines in Ayurvedic Sciences. The activities are carried out through its 30 Institutes/Centres/Units located all over India and also through collaborative studies with various Universities, Hospitals and Institutes. The research activities of the Council include Medicinal Plant Research (Medico-Ethno Botanical Survey, Pharmacognosy and Tissue Culture), Drug Standardization, Pharmacological Research, Clinical Research, Literary Research & Documentation and Tribal Health Care Research Programme.
click above to download
the employment notification