Last Date:18 Nov,2019
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)
Delhi, Meghalaya, Tamil Nadu
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL Projects Limited) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to 5 contractual positions of Individual Consultants.Candidates must apply by 18-11-2019 by sending applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of the documents in supporting of application.
Name of the post – Individual Consultants
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs.80,000 – 1,45,000,Rs.1,45,000 – 2,65,000,Rs.2,65,000 – 3,30,000
LLB / M.E/M.Tech/M.Plan/ MBE /MFC/ MBA.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- IIFCL Project Limited (IPL), is a wholly owned subsidiary of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), a Government of India Enterprise. IPL was established in February 2012, with the main objective of providing Financial & Infrastructure Advisory services to various Central & State Government and its affiliates, Local Bodies and Private Developers.The Company has also been engaged in Capacity Building and Policy Advocacy services. The company caters to the demand for advisory services to projects across the spectrum of infrastructure sector including roads, highways, ports, airports, power including renewable, tourism, urban infrastructure like water supply & sewerage projects, solid waste management etc. IPL is currently engaging with several State Governments for providing infrastructure advisory services.
- IPL invites application from eligible individuals with requisite experience in the field of infrastructure for engagement as Individual Consultants (IC) – Full Time on contract basis through open market. These IC’s are expected to be stationed at its Head Office in Delhi and/or any branch office and/or across various States wherein IPL is working or intends to work under mandate.
- The remuneration for the selected candidates shall be decided based on his/her expectations, experience and expertise. The decision of IPL shall be final and binding in this regard.
- Applications as per the given format and duly signed by the applicant should be sent by post only at the address given below:
Deputy Manager – Human Resources
IIFCL Projects Ltd
5th Floor, Plate-A,
NBCC Tower, Block – 02,
East Kidwai Nagar
- All pages of the application should be signed by the applicant and placed in an envelope. The envelop should be superscribed with the IC Code, and Grade Code. Any omission or non-adherence to the formats including outer label shall be considered as major deviation and application is liable to be rejected.
- The applications complete in all respects should reach on or before 18/11/2019 at the address given above (including candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lahual and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IPL.
- For further information on the various roles for which applications are sought and application formats, interested applicants may visit company website http://www.iifclprojects.com under careers caption.
- IIFCL is a wholly-owned Government of India company set up in 2006 to provide long-term financial assistance to viable infrastructure projects through the Scheme for Financing Viable Infrastructure Projects through a Special Purpose Vehicle called India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL), broadly referred to as SIFTI.
- The sectors eligible for financial assistance from IIFCL are as per the Harmonized list of Infrastructure Sub-Sectors as approved by the Government and as amended from time to time. These broadly include transportation, energy, water, sanitation, communication, social and commercial infrastructure.
- IIFCL has been registered as a NBFC-ND-IFC with RBI since September 2013.
- The authorized and paid up capital of the company as on 31st March 2018 stood at Rs 6,000 Crore and Rs 4,102 Crore, respectively.
- On a standalone basis, till 31st March 2018, IIFCL made cumulative gross sanctions of Rs 81,040 Crore to 459 projects under direct lending and cumulative disbursements of Rs 60,136 Crore (including disbursements of Rs 7,231 Crore under Refinance and Rs 15,413 Crore under Takeout Finance).
- IIFCL has been offering its financial support to the infrastructure sector through the following products/services.
- As part of a consortium, IIFCL provides long-term funds to commercially viable infrastructure projects, taking an exposure of up to 20% of Total Project Cost (including Subordinate Debt, if any). In case of PPP projects that have the provision of compulsory buyback by the authority on termination, IIFCL may offer loan with tenor longer than other lenders and remain sole lender, if necessary, after other lenders are paid out.
- IIFCL provides subordinate debt up to 10% of the project cost (as part of its exposure of up to 20% of Total Project Cost). This type of debt is typically treated as Quasi-Equity by lenders.
- Till 31st March 2018, on a standalone basis, IIFCL made cumulative gross sanctions of Rs 81,040 Crore to 459 projects, and cumulative disbursements of Rs 37,491 Crore under Direct Lending.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form