Last Date:21 November,2019
Air India Limited
Air India Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 57 Store Agents. Apply Online before 21 November 2019. Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.airindia.com
Name of the post – Store Agent
No of post – 57
Pay Scale – 21000/- (Per Month)
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 2 year experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
General Conditions:employment news
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer Clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must bring along “No Objection Certificate” from their present Employer.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate, prescribed for the position.
- Bank Guarantee – If selected, the candidate will be required to submit a bank guarantee from a Nationalized bank in favor of Air India Ltd. for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty five thousand only) for the period of contractual engagement ie 5 yrs.
- For the process of PCA, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Applications which are incomplete/ mutilated/ received after the prescribed Walk-In date & Time / not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email / post will not be considered.
- The applicant / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st October, 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Online Registration Form are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Online Registration Form or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
- Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that candidate is ready with the following documents/information: –
(i) A valid e-mail ID
(ii )A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) in Favour of Air India Limited payable at DELHI .
- The requirement of Demand Draft is not applicable in case of SC/ST/Ex- SM candidates.
How To Apply:
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement, as on 1st October, 2019, are required to first register themselves by filling ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. Later on, registered candidates will be required to appear for Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) with the printout of Online Registration Form along with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below as well as in the Checklist at the end of advertisement :- (Date, Time and Venue of PCA will be intimated after the registration process is over through Air India website www.airindia.in at career’s page .)
- A. Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
B. Educational Qualification
C. Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
D. Experience Certificate/s
E. Two recent Passport size photograph
- Candidates would also be required to furnish self attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with printout of Online Registration Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Online Registration Form. Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification only. Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi, as non-refundable application Fee (Not Applicable for SC/ST and EX-SM). Please mention your Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. The details of Demand draft would be required in filling Online Registration Form.
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet. In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form