Last Date:05 Nov,2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) will Conduct a Walk-In-Interview for recruitment to 4 positions of Technical Officer in concerned project purely on contract basis.Eligible and interested candidates may attend this Walk-In-Interview for these posts at the given Venue on the date and time of 05-11-2019 (09:30 AM to 12:00 AM).
Name of the post – Technical Officer
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – Rs.23,000/-
First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with 60 % marks.
General Information:government jobs
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and resultoriented personnel for the following position on contract basis, initially for a period of Two Years (extendable depending upon project requirement) to work for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. Qualification and experience for the posts are given below:
- The walk-in selection will be held on 05/11/2019 at respective ECIL Zonal Office as mentioned in the below table.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Communication Systems like VSAT, Radio Frequency (RF), Basic concepts in Networking, Exposure on Operating Systems i.e. Linux, Linx etc.
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- Class: 1 st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. 10 more years relaxation for PWD Category.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the selection process between 09:30 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. at the venue on 05/11/2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in written test/personal interview. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / increase / modify the vacancies notified in recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test / practical test.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment in ECIL through illegal gratification. Candidate must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; it is emphasized and reassured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
- The company played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by ECIL enabled the company to develop various products to cater to the needs of Defence, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal sectors and various user departments in the Government domain. ECIL thus evolved as a multi-product company serving multiple sectors of Indian economy with emphasis on import of country substitution and development of products & services that are of economic and strategic significance to the country.
click above to download
the employment notification