Last Date:21 Nov,2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
WBPSC invites application from eligible candidates for 200 posts of Pharmacist Grade III/ Pharmacist-cum-Salesman-Grade-III for Labour Department.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode by 21-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Pharmacist Grade III
No of post – 200
Pay Scale – Rs 7100 – 37600 + GP 3600
Two year Diploma in Pharmacy
General Information:bank jobs
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in
response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for
interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
- Commission has decided to fix the following Category wise qualifying marks in the Personality Test and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered
for the Posts, irrespective of their academic qualification and/or marks obtained in PST :
- Commission may however, further lower the qualifying marks in the event of non-availability of sufficient candidates for filling up the vacancies in a particular category.
- The qualifying marks for Differently Abled Candidates will be 2% less than what is prescribed for a particular category when sufficient number of candidates will not be available for the respective
- However, in case of sufficient number of candidates are not available even after applying 2% relaxation of marks as per existing procedure, the differently abled candidates upto 5 times the
vacancy in the respective category may be called for interview irrespective of the scores/marks secured by such candidates.
- CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION AND LOCO-MOTOR DISABILITY OR CEREBRAL PALSY WITH WRITING EXTREMITY MAY BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE IN THE PRELIMINARY SCREENING TEST, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST.
- If sufficient number of candidates within the prescribed age limit is available for selection against a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax the upper age limit of the well qualified and otherwise experienced candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only work / research experience gained in full time employment/ research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s)/ Department(s) or the Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience, and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay etc must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Relaxation up to 3 years may be allowed to O.B.C.
(’A’ & ‘B’- Both Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply against unreserved vacancies only as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further
reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, FROM TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://pscwbapplication.in https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises of any examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations
- The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
- As a body enshrined in the Constitution of India, the Public Service Commission,West Bengal, has sincerely remained active in discharging its constitutional duties and living up to its tradition as inherited from the Bengal Public Service Commission that was formed under the Government of India Act,1935 and which started functioning with effect from April,1937.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form