Last Date:06 Nov,2019
National Health Mission (NHM)
NHM UP is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 1456 contractual posts of Counsellor, Pharmacist, MO and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 06-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Counsellor, Pharmacist, MO and Various
No of post – 1456
Pay Scale – Rs 60000,Rs 35000,Rs 22325,Rs 16500,Rs 39900
Graduation/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS / Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M Com/ MBA .
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
- The applications submitted before the closing date (October 30, 2019, 11:59:59 PM) shall be accepted. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on lack of information.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
- The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be considered rejected.
- Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the announcement of the screening outcome, if there is any query regarding the screening outcome and their status; Candidates shall be given 2-4 days (depending upon NHM approval) to raise their query. The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ query within 5 working days of receipt of the e-mail. Based on the conclusion of the screening committee, the screening status of the candidate may change.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall be liable to get cancelled. No notice shall be sent in this regard.
- After filling all the details, there is a provision for reviewing the details which applicants have filled in the Application Form by clicking on the “Preview Application” button before final submission. The preview page will display all the details that Applicants have mentioned in his/ her application form.
- Applicants are advised to go through all the details filled for the position carefully and attentively, as, after the final submission of the application form, the applicant shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
- Before final submission of online Application Form, applicants are required to read the declaration given on the website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which the applicant won’t be able to complete registration. The applicants must check the details carefully before final submission of the application form.
- Once Applicants are sure about the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on the “Confirm & Submit Application” button for the final submission of their applications.
- After successful submission of the Application Form, the applicant will receive an SMS on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile No.) containing the application reference no, which can be used for future reference.
- Applicants can now print/download their application form for their further reference.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “Print” option for their future reference.
- The applicant can view his/her application anytime by logging in to the above website.
- Online Recruitment Application is spread over different sections designed to obtain information related to the candidate’s Personal Profile, Educational Qualification, Experience, Image, and Documents and Submit Application.
- Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, candidates are advised to go through the relevant Advertisement available on www.upnhm.gov.in and www.sams.co.in.
- PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The Application will be submitted online through the URL https://sams.co.in (Online submission of application shall start from October 10, 2019 at 12:01 AM)
- The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020. It is headed by Mission Director and monitored by National Level Monitors appointed by Government of India.
- The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 12 April 2005 by then Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr. Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
- Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States as well as North Eastern States, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh have been given special focus. The thrust of the mission is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector was expected to provide a focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities. As per the 12th Plan document of the Planning Commission, the flagship programme of NRHM will be strengthened under the umbrella of National Health Mission. The focus on covering rural areas and rural population will continue along with up scaling of NRHM to include non-communicable diseases and expanding health coverage to urban areas. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet, in May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other sub-mission of the National Health Mission.
- It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020.
- Community Health volunteers called Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) have been engaged under the mission for establishing a link between the community and the health system. ASHA is the first port of call for any health related demands of deprived sections of the population, especially women and children, who find it difficult to access health services in rural areas. ASHA Programme is expanding across States and has particularly been successful in bringing people back to Public Health System and has increased the utilization of outpatient services, diagnostic facilities, institutional deliveries and inpatient care.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form