Last Date:02 Dec,2019
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRCL)
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 42 vacancies of Project Director, Engineer and Various in UPMRCL for Kanpur & Agra Metro Rail Projects.send application forms in prescribed format by 02-12-2019 . Candidates must go through notification carefully and satisfy themselves of their suitability with regards the essential qualifications for the posts and the age limits before applying.
Name of the post – Project Director, Engineer and Various
No of post – 42
Pay Scale – Rs 1,50,000-3,00,000,Rs.1,20,000-2,80,000,Rs. 90,000-2,40,000
Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree / B.Arch./ B.E/B.Tech / MBA.
General Information:bank jobs
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (LMRCL),a 50:50 jointly owned Company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been reconstituted as per the approval of the Government as single SPV by rechristening it as “Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (UPMRCL)” for implementation of Metro Rail projects in various important cities in theState of Uttar Pradesh and has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System (Metro) in Kanpur and Agra cities where Metro projects have been recently approved by Government of India.
- Cut off date for Age & Eligibility criteria would be reckoned on 01.12.2019.
- Applicable to those who will join on permanent absorption basis from Govt./PSUs and Direct Recruitment from Private Sector and not applicable to executives who will join on deputation basis.
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years, as given.
- A three months’ prior notice, will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the UPMRCL.
- The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but should be physically and medically fit. Candidate selected from reputed Private organization will have to undergo for prescribed medical
examination as per UPMRCL Rules.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Lucknow. The date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates by post/email. Persons employed with Government/PSU shall apply through proper channel and shall produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ /SPE/D&AR/Vigilance clearance from their employers at the time of interview. Applicants from Private Sector may apply directly with support of their relevant experience. The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation reserves the right of shortlisting the candidates for interview. No correspondence in this connection shall be entertained.
- Candidates selected are likely to work anywhere in Metro Projects under UPMRCL.
- All the candidates called for interview shall be paid to and fro Second AC Rail fare for domestic travel within India only on production of requisition.
- The duly filled application form (Application Format: Please see Annexure I ) should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – “Application for the post of………” so as reach latest by 05.00 P.M on 02.12.2019 at the following address. Separate CVs can also be attached with the applications . Applications received after due will not entertained.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Near Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartansthal
Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar,
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be accepted. UPMRCL will not be responsible for non – receipt /late receipt of the application / any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
- The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self attested:-
(i) Copies of Educational Certificates(Matriculation onwards)
(ii) Work experience certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
(iii) Copies of the last 5 years APARs /DAR/SPE/Vigilance clearance.
(iv) Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
(v) Office order showing promotion to present grade.
(vi) Experience Certificate/Office order/Duty allocation order etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/testimonials.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Lucknow Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.Construction of the line begun on 27 September 2014 with the 8.5 km (5.3 mi) stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Railway Station which began its commercial operation on 5 September 2017, making it the fastest built metro rail system in the country. Full operation on Red Line stretch from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport metro station to Munshi Pulia metro station began operation on 9 March 2019.
- The Lucknow metro cover a distance of 22.87 km with 22 stations. It is the eighth longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro , Chennai Metro, Namma Metro , Noida Metro, Kolkata Metro and Kochi Metro.
- The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has hired 35 customer relation assistants to assist commuters, especially senior citizens in getting tickets. LMRC has also provided free RO drinking water, toilets, escalators and lifts at all the stations.
- The Lucknow metro project is the most expensive transport system in Uttar Pradesh to date with an estimated total cost for Phase 1A (Red Line) and 1B (Blue Line) of about $2 billion, of which ₹6,928 crore (US$1.0 billion) is being spent on phase 1A.The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation, a 50:50 joint venture between the Government of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh, was established to build and operate the metro.
- Once completed, the Lucknow Metro will have 2 Lines (1A & 1B), the longer Red (North-South) line, running from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport to Munshi Pulia chauraha with a total length of 22.87 km (14.21 mi), and the Blue (East-West) line, running from Charbagh Railway Station to Vasant Kunj. Charbagh Railway Station will serve as the junction station between the two lines. Further, Metro Phase 2 & 3 will consist of 6 lines of 74 km. Phase 2 will be of 3 lines from IIM Lucknow to Rajajipuram, Indira Nagar to CG City and CG City to CCS International Airport. Phase 3 will be of 3 lines from Munshipulia to Jankipuram, Charbagh to SGPGI and Sachivalaya to CG City. Phase 4 will further see metro expanding to outer areas and to satellite towns.
- The original design of the metro project included one north-south and one east-west corridor, with links through Gomti Nagar. Estimated costs for the north-south corridor were 5,413 crore (equivalent to ₹83 billion or US$1.2 billion in 2018), 3,611 crore (equivalent to 56 billion or US$800 million in 2018) for the east-west corridor and ₹495 crore (equivalent to 762 crore or US$110 million in 2018) for the link through Gomti Nagar.The initial layout of the east-west corridor started from Rajajipuram and ended at Hahnemann, after passing through Gomti Nagar via Hazratganj and Patrakarpuram, a distance of 14 kilometres (8.7 mi). However, in 2010 the design was changed so the corridor started from Vasant Kunj and terminated at Charbagh, a revised distance of 13 kilometres (8.1 mi).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form