Last Date:17 Nov,2019
Advt. No. 28/2019
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD)
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Hyderabad (NIRD) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 19 contractual posts of Mission Manager and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 17-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Mission Manager and Various
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – Rs.1,150,000/-,Rs.80,000/-,Rs. 60,000/-,Rs.20,000/-
Post Graduate / B Tech /M.Com/ MBA/CA.
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- NIRD&PR, a premier Institute in rural development provides training, research and consultancy services. Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the following positionsatNationalRuralLivelihoodMissionResourceCell(NRLMRC)inNIRD&PRHyderabad & at NIRDPR-NERC Guwahati on contract, initially for a period of one year, on the following terms andconditions:
- A candidate can apply for any number of posts. However, selection of candidate will be done based on the assessment in interview for the post appropriate irrespective of the number of posts applied for.
- This project assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR infuture.
- The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may benecessary.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated asdisqualification.
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection orengagement qualification, experience etc. in exceptionalcases
- The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website www.nirdpr.org.in;http://career.nirdpr.in/
- The last date for submitting applications online is 17.11.2019 till 05:30 PM. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
- The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is an Indian institute for research in rural development. It is located in Rajendranagar near Hyderabad. NIRD offers a two year PGDM (RM) course.It is an autonomous organization under the Department of Rural Development and received accreditation from AICTE in 2018.Prior this, NIRDPR offered a one year PGDRDM course. The selection process is through Valid Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA. It started in 2018. This course assures 100% placement and provides basic understanding of the Rural Sector.
- The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in the historic city of Hyderabad in Telangana state. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, this Institute has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
- The vision of NIRD&PR is to focus on the policies and programmes that benefit the rural poor, strive to energise the democratic decentralization processes, improve the operation and efficiency of rural development personnel, promote transfer of technology through its social laboratories, Technology Park and create environmental awareness. As a “think-tank” for the Ministry of Rural Development, NIRD while acting as a repository of knowledge on rural development would assist the Ministry in policy formulation and choice of options in rural development to usher in the changes.
- To examine and analyse the factors contributing to the improvement of economic and social well-being of people in rural areas on a sustainable basis with focus on the rural poor and the other disadvantaged groups through research, action research, consultancy and documentation efforts.
- To facilitate the rural development efforts with particular emphasis and focus on the rural poor by improving the knowledge, skills and attitudes of rural development officials and non-officials through organising training, workshops and Seminars.
- Organise training programmes, conferences, seminars and workshops for senior level development managers, elected representatives, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders;
- Undertake, aid, promote and coordinate research on its own and / or collaborate with State, national and international development agencies;
- Analyse and offer solutions to problems encountered in planning and implementation of the programmes for rural development, decentralised governance, panchayati raj and related programmes;
- Study the functioning of the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) and rural development programmes across the States;
- Analyse and propose solutions to problems in planning and implementation of the programmes for rural development; and
- Develop content and disseminate information and transfer technology through periodicals, reports, e-modules and other publications.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form