Last Date:20 Nov,2019
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
TSSPDCL has invited application form eligible candidates to apply for 500 posts of Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode from 31-10-2019 to 20-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly.
Name of the post – Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator
No of post – 500
Pay Scale – Rs 29255 – 54380
B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra Pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of districts in Telangana State Viz:- Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Narayanpet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Suryapet, Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri and Hyderabad Districts.
- The examination is of two hours duration. The date, time and venue will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test centre in time. The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination in time at the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the exam has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of examination time under any circumstances. The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his/her response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid or any will be permitted.
- The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball Point pen to the examination hall.
- The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and is however permitted to take away the question paper after the examination. If any candidate in violation of the above instructions takes away the original OMR Sheet, his/her candidature to the recruitment will be rejected besides invocation of penal provisions including debarment of the candidature for all future recruitments to be conducted by the TSSPDCL.
- The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet and OMR Answer Sheet, else, the answer sheet may not be evaluated.
- Usage of Calculators/mathematical tables is not permitted. Candidates should not bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- The provisional key will be placed on website within 7 days of written examination.
- If there are any objections on the provisional key, the same can be raised within 3 days from the date of placing of provisional key to email : email@example.com.
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
- In the event of tie in written exam marks, candidate whose age is higher will be ranked high. In the event of tie thereon, the marks obtained in Part-A will form basis for deciding the rank.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates or for appointment.
- The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 95% of the posts consisting of candidates belonging to the TSSPDCL Discom jurisdiction only and the posts will be filled following the existing rules and rule of reservation. The candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSSPDCL jurisdiction.
- With a vision to fulfill the expectations of the Government, the Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price.
- With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of 15 districts viz., Mahabubnagar , Narayanpet, Nalgonda , YadadriBhuvanagiri , Suryapet , Siddipet , Medchal , Wanaparthy , Nagarkarnool , Jogulamba Gadwal , SangaReddy , Medak , Hyderabad , Vikarabad and Rangareddy Catering to the power requirements of 9.2 million consumers.
- TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,605 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations 3,102 Nos. of power transformers, 1,220 Nos. of 33 KV feeders 7,263 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 4,22,003 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities.
- Having electrified 6,489 villages , 5,600 general hamlets, 2,059 tribal hamlets, 12,105 Dalit wadas and 5,806 weaker sections colonies TSSPDCL is looking forward to meet many challenges with promise to deliver quality customer services through innovative programmes.
- The philosophy of TSSPDCL is to enhance its performance and emerge stronger by the day to offer its customers the best and value for money.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form