Last Date:29 November,2019
Advt No : 10/ Direct Rectt-Contract-Group-A&B Posts/2019
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
NIFT aka National Institute of Fashion Technology invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 16 Junior Engineer (JE) . Apply Online before 29 November 2019. NIFT Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nift.ac.in
Name of the post – Junior Engineer (JE)
No of post – 16
Pay Scale – Level – 06
Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering and 5 years experience.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession and fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written test.
- The appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of five years with possibility of regularization following due procedure to assess performance.
- The candidates who had applied for the post of Assistant Database Administrator against Advt.No.06/Direct Rectt-Contract/ERP Posts/2019 need not apply again as their candidature shall be considered against the said advertisement subject to their eligibility.
- Application from employees of Government Departments and/or PSUs/autonomous bodies under Government will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded. The applications through proper channel, complete in all respects, alongwith all required documents should be forwarded to the 0/o Registrar, 2nd Floor, NIFT Head Office, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. However, an advance copy may be submitted online before the last date.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the
advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications and experience laid down for the post as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiries with reference of eligibility will be entertained.
- The applicants while submitting online application should attach self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience and Caste/ category (wherever applicable). Incomplete application without required certificates / documents/ unsigned are liable to be rejected.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by the candidate is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions are encouraged to apply.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for attending written test.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible.
- Applicants are advised to enter correct/valid data in respect of various information as provided in the application form. Incorrect details, if entered, by applicant will result in summarily rejection of the applicant at any stage of the recruitment activity.
- The decision of the NIFT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of written test will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. Candidates are advised to visit NIFT website for updates.
- Employment in Institute shall be governed by the rule and regulations, service conditions, as notified by the Institute from time to time.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- The institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the notification at any time. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.
- NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
- We at NIFT shall offer, at all our campuses, a learning experience of the highest standards in fashion pertaining to design, technology and management and encourage our remarkably creative student body to draw inspiration from India’s textiles and crafts while focusing on emerging global trends relevant to the industries we serve.
- Set up in 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
- NIFT Act 2006 published in the Gazette of India on 14th July, 2006 confers Statutory Status on the Institute. The Act came into effect from 1st April, 2007. The President of India is the ‘Visitor’ of the Institute under the Act. The Act empowers the Institute to award Degrees and other distinctions. NIFT is the first institute in India to award its own Degrees in the field of Fashion Education.
- The Degrees awarded by the Institute are recognised worldwide. The Institute confers Degrees to the graduates in the Convocation Ceremony marking the occasion.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form