Last Date:15 Oct,2019
Advt No. TSECL/2019-20/09 dated, 16.09.2019
Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited (TSECL)
TSECL is inviting application in prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals candidates for the posts of Manager (Electrical / Mechacnical) Grade A & B.Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their duly filled application form along with photocopies of related documents to given address on or before 15-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Manager (Electrical / Mechacnical) Grade A & B.
No of post – 45
Pay Scale – Rs 10230 – 34800 , Rs 5700 – 24000
Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering and Valid GATE Scorecard / Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
General Instruction:himachal government jobs
- Last date of receipt of application is 15th October, 2019 (up to 05:30 PM).
- No T.A/D.A will be paid by the Corporation in connection with attending written test, and/ or verification of documents, and/or joining in TSECL.
- The applications which are not in prescribed format shall be summarily rejected.
- (a) Application after the last date, (b) incomplete in any respect and, (c) any fresh paper/ enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- The Corporation shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the
documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- Candidates should send self‐attested photocopies of certificates and mark‐sheets from matriculation/ Madhyamik onwards and other testimonials in support of their qualifications,
experience, age, valid GATE scorecard, category, etc. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced as and when asked for.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Corporation reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Corporation shall be final.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel.However, they can send the advance copy of the application.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The Corporation reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
- The vacant post advertised may increase or decrease.
- The Corporation will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for UR category candidates and Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred only) for ST/SC category candidates. Application Processing Fee as applicable in the shape of a Demand Draft (DD) from any nationalized bank in favour of “Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited” payable at Agartala is to be attached along with the job application; without which the job application will be summarily rejected. The Application Processing Fee is non-refundable in nature; once it is paid, it will not be refunded to the applicant under any circumstances, even if the recruitment process is cancelled.
- The eligible candidates may send their detailed bio-data as per enclosed format along with Application Processing Fee, self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets, certificates and other testimonials
being the proof of age, academic attainment, experience, category, valid GATE scorecard, etc. addressed to the Chairman-cum-Managing Director, Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited, Bidyut Bhavan (New Building), North Banamalipur, Agartala, Tripura (West), Pin-799001 so as to reach the same on or before the last date of receipt of applications. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Manager (Electrical), Grade – A / Manager (Electrical), Grade – B/ Manager (Mechanical), Grade – A”.
- The posts of Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), Grade – ‘A’ will be filled-up directly based on valid GATE Score of the applicants in order of merit against vacancies.
- The posts of Manager (Electrical), Grade – ‘B’ will be filled-up through written test only. Cutoff marks will be 50%. Written test will be in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern. Full marks will be 100. There will be 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark. Out of 100 questions, 60 questions will be on Electrical Engineering as per standard syllabus of Diploma in Electrical Engineering, 10
questions will be on English language, 10 questions will be on Arithmetic, 10 questions will be on General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and remaining 10 questions will be on Verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning. All questions will be mandatory which are to be answered within the stipulated time of 3 (three) hours. There will be a system of negative marking. 0.3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of marks obtained in the written test in order of merit against vacancies. In case of any tie between/ among 2 or more students, merit list will be prepared based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Electrical Engineering as second criteria of preparing merit list; candidate(s) obtained higher marks will be placed in higher position in the merit list. However, even then there exists any tie between/ among 2 or more students; the age will be considered as third criteria of preparing merit list. Candidates having less age will be placed in higher position in the merit list.
- Tripura is a land locked state in the Northeast India which shares borders with states of Assam and Mizoram and international boundary with Bangladesh. The state is divided into four (4) administrative districts- North Tripura, West Tripura, South Tripura and Dhalai. The state has a population of 36.71 lakhs according to 2011 census and spread over 10,490 sq km. Although Tripura is the 2nd smallest state in India, it is the 2nd most populous state and has the 2nd highest population density in the north east region(NER)1. The per capita income in the state stands around Rs 36000 in comparison to national average of around Rs 54500. About 83 % of the state’s population lives in rural areas. Agriculture and allied activities form the backbone of the economy of Tripura and employ about 64% of the population.
- In accordance with Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Ministry of Power (MoP), Government of India (GoI) and Government of Tripura (GoT) in August 2003, GoT has introduced reforms and restructured the power sector in the state with objectives of creating the conditions for the sustainable development of the sector and improving the efficiency of services. Tripura Electricity Regulatory Commission (TERC) was established on 31st May 2004 by the GoT as a statutory body and as one man Commission under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 (14 of 1998) a Central Act which was superseded by the Section 82 of Electricity Act, 2003 . Tripura is the 2nd state in the NER to constitute a State Electricity Regulatory Commission.
- Also, Department of Power (DoP), GoT has been corporatized and Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited (TSECL) has been formed and started operation from 1st January 2005. As per Electricity Act’ 2003 TSECL is considered as a deemed Licensee who is responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of Power in Tripura. TSECL is mandated to get its tariff and annual revenue requirement (ARR) approved by TERC.
click above to download
the employment notification