Last Date:16 Oct,2019
Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
IIM Shillong invites applications from candidates who have commitment to work for 16 contractual posts of Manager, Administration Officer and Various.The Indian Institute of Management Shillong reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw any or all of the vacancies.A candidate may send his/her application by 16-10-2019 . The candidate should take a print out of the application form for all future reference.
Name of the post – Manager, Administration Officer and Various
No of post – 16
Pay Scale – As per norms
Chartered Accountants / Masters’ Degree / Graduate /Post Graduate/BE/B.Tech/MBBS.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format available in the website furnishing all particulars.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria is not a claim for interview call.
- The Institute may relax all or any of the requirements related to age, qualification and experience in exceptional and deserving cases.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts.
- Written test / Skill test /Computer test etc. will be conducted for all Group-B & C Non-Faculty Posts.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test / Skill test /Computer test / Interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee constituted for the purpose. The decision of the Screening Committee is final.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If a candidate has not be contacted, she/he should assume that her/his application has not been shortlisted.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
- Pay and Allowance are admissible as per Government of India rules and as per rules of the Institute.
- Only interested candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria may apply on the prescribed form downloaded from the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in. The duly filled in PDF form should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of the downloaded applications through email at email@example.com is mandatory.
- Printed Application Forms alongwith all self-attested copies of Mark Sheets and Experience Certificates along with recent passport size photograph affixed should reach “The Chief Administrative
Officer, IIM Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong – 793014, Meghalaya” before 16 October 2019.
- Candidates are required to submit Caste / Disability Certificates along with Mark Sheets, Experience Certificates and recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates, who are already in service are also required to apply in the prescribed format and forward the application to firstname.lastname@example.org However, a print out of the application should be forwarded through Proper Channel and should reach before 16 October 2019.
- The candidates already is service will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer, at the time of interview.
- The Last date for Submission of Applications by Email is 11th October 2019.
- The Last date for Submission of Printed Application Forms alongwith all self-attested copies of Mark Sheets and Experience Certificates and recent passport size photograph is 16th October 2019.
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong or IIM-S), formerly Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong (RGIIM), is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was the seventh Indian Institute of Management to be established in India.
- Established in 2007, with a vision of expansion and mobilization of facilities for offering quality management education and research in Northeast India, IIM Shillong differentiates itself by promoting sustainability, also hosting an international conference on sustainability, annually.
- IIM Shillong offers postgraduate, doctoral, and executive programmes in management education, and Management Development Programmes (MDPs) spanning different streams of management. Admissions to the institute are based on scores obtained in the Common Admission Test (CAT). In addition, the institute has a Centre for Development of North Eastern Region (CEDNER), constituted to offer programmes relevant to the local community and society of the state and the region.
- The proposal to start an Indian Institute of Management in the Northeast was unanimously taken in June 2004 by the Union Minister of Human Resource Development along with the Chief Ministers of the North Eastern states in the review meeting held at Shillong.Shillong was drafted as the permanent location for the institute after consultation between the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (MDONER) and the Chief Ministers of the states.
- The foundation stone for the institute was laid by Shri. Arjun Singh, Union Minister of Human Resource Development, on December 1, 2007. The admittance of the first batch of students for the Post-Graduate Programme was formally inaugurated by Dr Donkupar Roy, Chief Minister of Meghalaya, on July 4, 2008.
- The institute was set up at the Mayurbhanj Palace, the summer retreat of the Mayurbhanj Kings of Odisha. The Palace was renovated by the Meghalaya government with the construction of a permanent campus in development at Umsawli.
- The first Chairman of the Board of Governors was Shri. Rathindra Nath Dutta, and the first Director, Prof Ashoke K. Dutta.
- IIM Shillong’s logo was designed by Anil Sinha and Ankita Gajjar from the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. The focus of the institute is embodied in the logo which uses color and imagery from nature – the sun, the sky, and the mountains. The portrayal of the sun in the upper half circle, with its rays spreading across, indicates progress and light. The definite linear lines making up the lower half circle is compared to the skill of the participants and suggests that their energy can be channelized. Within this, the area colored blue stands for the sky and the yellow region represents the mountains, indicating the location of the institute.
click above to download
the employment notification