Last Date:16 October,2019
Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
SSC Recruitment aka Staff Selection Commission invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of Sub Inspector (CAPF), Stenographer & Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Vacancy 2019. SSC Jobs Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply SSC Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the post – Sub Inspector (CAPF)
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As Per Official Notification
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
General Instruction:sarkari naukri
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST WRITE HIS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH STRICTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION/ SECONDARY CERTIFICATE. IF ANY VARIATION IN THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH IS OBSERVED, HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only
provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post (s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, printout of the online Application Form is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his/ her candidature for the examination will be cancelled. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as perrules.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of
Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
- Applications with illegible/ blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- All the posts (except SI in Delhi Police) carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks at any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
- This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
- The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and on 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) came into effect from 1 June 1999. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
- Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located at New Delhi. At present it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur(MP and CG) and Chandigarh.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form