Last Date:11 October,2019
Advt. No. : BSL/R/2019-04
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 153 Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) Vacancy 2019. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post – Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT)
No of post – 153
Pay Scale – 15830 – 22150/-
Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
General Condition:govt jobs
- Candidate must be an Indian National possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by state Govt./ Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified from original during the Skill Test/ Trade Test and any candidate, who fails to produce the same will not be allowed to appear for the Skill Test/ Trade Test. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates possessing the required qualification in their respective stream through Distance mode/ correspondence course/ off-campus are not eligible to apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the Matriculation/ Secondary certificate.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ ST certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. The physically challenged candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as
per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Skill Test/ Trade Test. In absence of the above, candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the trade test/skill test.
- Candidates sponsored by Local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system through SAIL web-site only along with requisite application fees failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Information once entered by the candidate during online application shall not be allowed to change at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant is
not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process or using of unfair means will disqualify the candidate from selection.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent information/ changes for the recruitment process with respect to this advertisement/ employment notice shall
be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Preference to Local Displaced Persons shall be regulated in terms of the judgement dated 5th march ’08 of Hon’ble Supreme Court Civil Appeal No. 1774 of 2008.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Skill Test/ Trade Test and release order at the time of joining.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the requirement.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not conform to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the
- If the candidates do not fulfill any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of the examination Centres.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand and courts/tribunal/forums in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case of disparity in English & Hindi version of advertisement, English version will prevail.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore (US$6.83 Billion) for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees (as of 01-Sep-2018). With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the largest steel producer in India and one of the largest steel producers in the world. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
- SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
- SAIL traces its origin to the Hindustan Steel Limited (HSL) which was set up on 19 January 1954. HSL was initially designed to manage only one plant that was coming up at Rourkela.
- For Bhilai and Durgapur Steel Plants, the preliminary work was done by the Iron and Steel Ministry. From April 1957, the supervision and control of these two steel plants were also transferred to Hindustan Steel. The registered office was originally in New Delhi. It moved to Calcutta in July 1956, and ultimately to Ranchi in December 1959.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form