Last Date: 11 Oct,2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(19)
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD (DMRC)
DMRC aka Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invites applications for the post of 04 Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil) . DMRC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com
Name of the post – Dy. General Manager & Asstt.Manager
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- ,Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
ME/M.Tech / BE/B.Tech.
General Instruction:government jobs
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai etc. carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
- The selection methodology shall comprise of the following process –
a. Interview and / or Group Discussion *
b. Medical Examination
- The Medical Examination will be in Executive / Technical category. The details of Medical Examination are available on DMRC website).
- In case the number of applications is huge, various levels of interview would be conducted. Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical
examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must regularly check the website for updates.
- The success in the screening process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- The pay & emoluments for the above posts shall be as per their respective pay scale under the IDA (Industrial DA), as applicable, from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA / Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application format as at Annexure I (along with relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates) through Speed post is 11/10/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not beresponsible for loss / delay in post
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 25/10/2019 (tentatively) and interviews will be held in the second week of November, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by third week of November, 2019. (Tentatively).
- The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address by stipulated date.
- The candidates are advised to check the website regularly and all further information regarding the screening process shall be published on the Career section of DMRC website.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 11/10/2019, through Speed Post to the following address:
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country.
- Having constructed a massive network of about 373 Km with 271 stations in record time in Delhi, NCR, the DMRC today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).
- The DMRC opened its first corridor between Shahdara and Tis Hazari on 25th December, 2002. Subsequently, the first phase of construction worth 65 kilometres of Metro lines was finished two years and nine months ahead of schedule in 2005. Since then the DMRC has also completed the construction of another 125 kilometres of Metro corridors under the second phase in only four and a half years.
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 373 Km with 271 stations. The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh in Haryana. With the opening of the Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar and Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden Sections, new age trains equipped with the Unattended Train Operation (UTO) technology have been introduced. These trains operate with the Communication Based Train Control(CBTC) signaling technology which facilitate movement of trains in very short frequencies. This network also includes the NOIDA – Greater NOIDA Aqua Line. The Aqua Line has been constructed by DMRC on behalf of the NOIDA Metro Rail Corporation and is also being operated by DMRC currently. In addition, the 11.7 kilometre long Rapid Metro also connects with the Delhi Metro network at Sikanderpur station of Yellow Line. The Rapid Metro provides connectivity within the satellite city of Gurugram.
- The Airport Express link between the Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi has now propelled Delhi to the league of global cities which have high speed rail connectivity between the city and the airport. The DMRC today has over 300 train sets of four, six and eight coaches.
- The Delhi Metro has also contributed tremendously on the environment front by becoming the first ever railway project in the world to claim carbon credits for regenerative braking. DMRC has also been certified by the United Nations (UN) as the first Metro Rail and Rail based system in the world to get carbon Credits for reducing Green House gas emissions as it has helped to reduce pollution levels in the city by 6.3 lakh tons every year thus helping in reducing global warming.
- It has also set up roof top solar power plants at many of its stations. All stations of the presently under construction corridors are being constructed as green buildings. In the present phase of Delhi Metro’s construction, the DMRC is nearing the completion of 160 kilometres of Metro lines which has woven a web of Metro corridors along the city’s Ring Road besides connecting with many other localities in NOIDA, Ghaziabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh.
- Apart from providing Delhites with a comfortable public transport option, the Delhi Metro is also contributing significantly towards controlling pollution as well as reducing vehicular congestion on the roads.
click above to download
the employment notification